It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made a Hip-Hip Track,some feedback would be nice...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hey guys, as the title says,ive finished making a hip-hip track for a friend of mine to rap over and/or sample,just after some feedback to improve what i can,if anything.

Ive spent quite a few hours on this project,also quite a few hours doing the vocal work and the video clip(video clip was for my own satisfaction,also learning how to use Sony Vegas)

Anyways,this track is/was meant to be suited for Aussie/Australian underground rap and all the instruments are all MIDI for the time being until im ready to start recording real bass(if needed) and real electric guitar to replace the MIDI counterparts.

Almost nothing is left original from the base MIDI sounds,its all been EQ'd and mixed/mastered to the best of my ability(which im still learning alot,but im getting there) so alot of work as been put into this whole track and the video clip for it.

Have a listen,post some feedback if you wish,would be appreciated.

Cheers

edit on 22-12-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Very atmospheric - and it doesn't hurt my brain....which is the only criterion I have to determine whether I like a track or not. ( I'm getting on a bit )

join