It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich Heckled In Iowa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Did anyone see this? I haven't seen it on here.

Newt just can't catch a break these days. This one went pretty far compared to the others I've seen. Newt gets chased out of the building with hecklers in hot pursuit...

Just 1 week after being heckled by Occupy protesters ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...

I don't really care about Newt at all, other than the fact that he looks exactly like Andy Richter...

Even my small 1100+ population town has Ron Paul fever.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Classic I don't think I have ever seen hecklers quite like this it's great to see people still harass these crooks in this manner I love it. Oh by the way Ron Paul 2012 lol couldn't resist Merry Christmas all

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Shown for what he is...

Arrogant, out of touch and did I mention arrogant?

This is the perfect example of someone who should NOT be in any office of power whatsoever.

He's finished and yet he's the last one to see it.

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You know what I see a lot of with the other candidates like Bachman, Cain, Perry, Ronmey, and Andy Richter? I see a robotic security detail protecting them as if they were President already. Can anyone find me even one picture of Ron Paul's security detail? I looked, couldn't find any.

This is from ABCnews Jan. 2008:

ABC’s Z. Byron Wolf reports from Nashua, N.H.: Ron Paul does not have a security detail. The closest thing is a retired customs inspector who acts as Paul’s driver and body man on the road.

So, it was a little odd to see an enormous — truly, a well-muscled giant — standing behind Paul in a red polo shirt, and looking menacing when the Texas congressman was mobbed by supporters after a speech to a meeting of the Liberty Forum in Nashua, N.H., today.

Turns out, it was not an addition to the small cadre of family and staff that travel with Paul, but a new supporter: Glen Jacobs, aka "Kane" from the WWE. Jacobs was appearing at the Liberty Forum, independent of Paul, but has endorsed the congressman’s bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

I'm old school, to me, if you aren't doing anything wrong and have nothing to hide, then you shouldn't need body guards and a security entourage. Especially when you are just a perspective candidate for your party.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ahaha love it. I guess it won't matter how well he does in the debates, there's enough hatred out there for Newt it's going to ruin his chances. If by some miracle he wins the nomination, you might as do the Obama victory dance because there is NO WAY IN HELL. And anyway, there shouldn't be, the guy is a dirt bag.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is definitely a good tactic. Deny them their right to spout lies and propaganda. I love it and kudos to the hecklers. I wouldn't waste any kind of mental effort on the likes of him and would suggest people just resort to screaming the words "Phallic symbol!" every time he attempts to open his mouth.

new topics

top topics

join