It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Types & The Abduction & Contact Experience W/ Joe Montaldo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have also been shown explosions, just after a boat which turned out to be something other, took us away from where we were. Looking back, there were a multitude of explosions in the darkness.

We also saw in the same dream or showing months apart, the future world minus most people, folks had to walk, today's materials were just left over, cloth, food and so forth. A meeting was held in the middle of a street, women made clothing which was fancy like in the 1800's from left over cloth, all people seemed happy and were of good nature. My wife saw us coming out of a large underground tunnel into sunlight, dressed in big hats with flowers.

I am not including one major showing as it is too controversial here.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I think I replied some time ago to one of your posts, but life is too damn busy and even at 73, work and more work have take up my time, plus having to drive 12 miles to find internet.

Even now, I don't have time to research all you said, but can only relate my wife and I hold no fear of the others, and they seem to be on a higher level than us, meaning some of what transpires is not connected to the body. My wife holds a fear love for the grays and never will talk of it unless I catch her close to an event which involves the both of us, and then we only have hints and she remembers for some reason more than I.

I will comment on how remembering is stopped. I was reading one of my events I wrote down one morning where a female human type and others were testing me and then made a major adjustment in my energy level which continued after I woke. I read it with interest as most of the event including the writing was forgotten, and this seems to be the way. In her case, our being with the human type was told me by her and then repeatedly forgotten by her, and only remembered when I read her account to her.

You seem to be interested in the grays??? Last summer when she and I had a lost time, she came back to body and filled me in on them, or at least the ones she dealt with. I am unsure if these are the little doctor types that interupted a few pregnancies or not, but she in her relaxed state of mind, told me, they were always watching her as a child and she loved them. However they would never let the girls touch them, they stayed in the woods, just watching or would come into the bedroom at night and left her with a memory of seeing cougars around her bed. Soooo, much I and she don't understand, but fear is not part of it.

Last winter, on one night, she woke watching an orb come out of her head and then float over to me. I knew on waking something transpired as we both were like drugged in the morning, drained of energy. Two days later, I was being adjusted again and woke to a tall human like female standing there, then filled with energy and put to sleep, go figure.

As to worrying about others knocking on my door, good luck, we hold no secrets and anyhow what the hell can an old man do to anyone's belief system or otherwise. There is more to this complex story, so if I stop long enough it may get written just for the hell of it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join