It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Invade - Make Sure Humanity Is All Female First?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
No offence, but this post reminds me of when Alan Jones tried to say Ribena was making everyone queer. It's just natural fear. Both genders worry about having their maleness or femaleness taken away from them at various times I've seen.

Things like this have ebbed and flowed for centuries. In some cultures homosexuality was seen as a good thing as was intersex persons. Ancient people weren't so bothered by the whole thing.

Then at various other times, its been seen as an abomination. At the moment, the baser instincts of aggressive people aren't as required. People don't have to hunt every day. Humans adapt to their surroundings somewhat, and in my mind, the majority of us are adapting to the fact we don't have to fight every day to survive.

I don't see anything particular female about it. Women have fought back many times throughout history, and will do again if the requirement arises.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
PLEASE GET THEM AWAY FROM ME. IF YOU ARE A GUY WHO HAS BEEN ATTRACTED TO FEMALES HIS WHOLE LIFE THEN REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE LIKE WITHOUT THE BEAUTY AND WHAT KIND OF CREATURES THEY REALLY ARE, IT'S VERY SHOCKING AND DISTURBING, WOMEN DEEP DOWN ARE WORSE THAN GUYS. THAT'S WHY NONE OF THEM ARE POSTING HERE. THEY PROBABLY READING THIS BUT NOT POSTING HERE BECUASE WHY? BECAUSE ITS ALL A GAME TO THEM. WOMEN ALWAYS SEE IT AS A GAME. IT'S TOUGH TO SAY MANY WOMEN REALLY EVEN CARE ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN EVEN BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THERE LIFE IS A GAME, WHY WOULD THEY HAVE EVEN ONE THING THEY REALLY CARED ABOUT IF ANYTHING AT ALL. THIS ISNT PERSONAL AND IM NOT LIKE DEEP DOWN ANGRY ABOUT ANYTHING THATS HAPPENED TO ME IN PARTICULAR BECAUSE I KNOW PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE, NO.. EVERYONE.. HAS ENDURED ABUSE FROM WOMEN. BUT IM BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE THE END TIMES SO FEMINISM MUST BE ON A RISE AND ANY WOMEN BEING PREGNANT IN THE END TIMES IS A BAD THING, SO THOSE WOMEN ARE EVIL. JESUS SAID SO "WOE BE UNTO WOMEN BEARING CHILDREN IN THIS TIME PERIOD". WHY IS IT EVIL YOU ASK. WELL LET ME ASK YOU WHY WOULD YOU BIRTH A CHILD TO DIE AT A YOUNG AGE GROWING UP AND SEE WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE IN LIFE AS AN ADULT BUT NOT WANT IT TO LIVE. THAT'S SELFISH REASON TO HAVE A CHILD. THAT'S NOT LOVE. THEREFORE ITS EVIL. SO IF YOU REALLY DONT BELIEVE ITS THE END TIME THEN JUST IGNORE ME. BUT IF YOU THINK IT IS THEN I DONT KNOW. JUST SAYIN. WOMEN HAVE GONE MAD WITH RABIES IN THEIR OWN WAY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. BUT THEY'VE DEFINITELY GONE MAD. THEY TWIST AND FIGHT AND IT'S IRRITATING WHEN THEY WANT TO USE THEIR BRAIN AND BE INTELLECTUAL AND STUFF WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO PUT YOUR BONE IN.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Females are more intutiive and see things faster than men. I know this for a fact, and through much life long experience, the men have glazed eyes more successful work, don't take time outs for kids, and buy into mainstream answers a lot more. But women are not likely to be violent much, there are exceptions but not as much. Far less.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
To think that women are "naturally more subserviant", is just a teenie bit naive. You've obviously never met us Southern corn-fed b@#ches!

Any invading race, human or otherwise, would be in for a rude awakening. The first thing to consider in any kind of fight: NEVER underestimate the women, we will NOT play fair.

True, but I think the USA would be left till last, concentrate on the softer types elsewhere, like Asia, Europe and so on...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You should get out more.There isn't any human male who can dominate the entire female sex.A few cultures try but then fail to develop no doubt because the women don't help.A planet full of full tilt human bitch would make Klingons cry.
Chocolate wouldn't help. During a certain time of the month the world would require lock down.This could be precipitated by the death of a WRONG cat belonging to the wrong woman or using the wrong color on a building and boom you're being slaughtered.God help the aleins if they're messy.
Females aren't weak or stupid.Trust me......IMPLICITLY, they are as dangerous or more so than a wounded animal and even less understood.Treat them as equals or meet defeat by a psychological attack you are incapable of countering.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
They abduct humans because they need parts to survive.
edit on 21-12-2011 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

So with all that technology they can't grow organs like we almost can on earth (and we can barely even get into space)?

On topic:
If they really did want all males gone, just release a cancer causing agent specific to the testes. Easy
edit on 5/12/12 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join