It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Possession/Spiritual Attack - I MAY have had one...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Once a demon gets a bead on your location it will usually come back for more. There is a reason Jesus told the guy possessed by Legion to go live somewhere else other than the city he was from. The bible mentions to resist the devil and he will flee from you. Sometimes resisting entails moving to another location.

Ultimately as detailed in other posts it will only be by the power of Jesus that you will be saved from this. You can deny or poo-poo this but it will be only to your peril. We point you to this because we as Christians are called to love. You are made in the image of God. The devil hates this image pure and simple. Now that you have called him or one of his minions to your position makes you and possibly any progeny you have a target as well. Hopefully you develop a relationship with Jesus Christ and his Word or you can kiss your spiritual butt goodbye.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
This is wrong to meditate, to name demons, to call them and to ask them to do things.

Golden-haired Lucifer, Prince of the Morning Star; Belzebub, your faithful brother by Lord Anu; Ashtaroth, Queen of the wondrous Heavens, upon whom men look and despair; Azazel, vengeful spirit of Saturn; Frimost, Belial, Paimon, Sitri, Orobas, Dantalion, Hicpacth, Zepar the mighty, and beautiful Gremory, blessings be upon you, all you who fought and suffered and bled for us, that we might be free from Jehovah's tyranny, even beyond the gates of Death.

Satan and fallen angels hate humans and they are cunningly deceptive, the bible strongly speaks of evil spirits.

Because the Bible told me so.

Tell me, doesn't Christianity posit Lucifer and his demons as bearing responsibility in all the ills of the world?. Does it not paint them as ugly beasts guilty of every kind of perversion? Does it not name them as murderers and enemies of "God" and "humanity"? Do its preachers not rail against them and see them fit to be bound and abused, and commanded by the names of "God" at every turn?

And you want to speak of the hatred of others? Seriously?

When you meditate into a dark trance or conciousness you are actually opening yourself up to spiritual attacks and demons are not friendly, they cannot be, they never will, they hate man and whatever opportunity they get they will pour fear and torment you.

Like any sensible beings, they are wary of those who hate them.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
If you knew the demon's name then it sounds like you invited some archetype for a visit. If I were you, my next project would be to quickly find out about protection just in case it comes back. There's not a lot of things I believe in but I do think you are now "open" to more visits.

I totally agree.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
OP, I believe in the existence of electricity, but I don't need to be electrocuted to prove it to myself. But maybe that's just me...
I genuinely feel sorry for you because you made a mistake that might cost you. I hope you figure out a way to reverse what has been done and I wish you well.
Please let us know how tonight went.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
@PoeteMaudite - I agree with your last post concerning the Biblical explanation of demons as totally evil beings etc. I obviously misunderstood what you were meaning in your last posts, and i'm away out to visit my family just now so can't do a decent-sized reply just now. I will say though, I didn't "quit halfway through." The point was, that I didn't control anything that I said, including calling the name of Jesus, hell, I don't even have faith in the modern Christian God, mainly due to the fact that the Bible is totally erroneous.

Originally posted by Gatto
OP, I believe in the existence of electricity, but I don't need to be electrocuted to prove it to myself. But maybe that's just me...
I genuinely feel sorry for you because you made a mistake that might cost you. I hope you figure out a way to reverse what has been done and I wish you well.
Please let us know how tonight went.

Nothing happened tonight. Thankfully. I think there are many ways to rid yourself of spiritual attacks, other than an exorcism. I mean, come on, an exorcism is basically the Catholic Church allowing only themselves to permit an exorcism, if they deem it necessary. Prayer technically should be enough, as it is asking for protection from God.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here is the truth, No demon is good, or friendly, Neither is Satan good in away, There is no righteousness or truth in him, he is liar, and the father of them.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

I think you would be extremely wise to doggely get yourself some help ASAP.

NOTE: Whatever attachment demonic forces may have manoeuvered . . . they will FIERCELY pull every trick in the book to prevent their being removed. You'll have to intensely make up your mind to be free regardless of the effort & dogged persistence required.

Resist the lying thoughts injected into your mind about leaving well enough alone.

Locally, you could ask around about the Pentecostal/Charismatic Christians who are balanced yet skilled in such deliverance matters. Check out their reputation well first.

Other resources:

The Best I know of personally:

www.elijahhouse.org...

-------------------------

Have also met at length Guy Malone at:

www.alienresistance.org...

He's top flight and humorous as well. And, he's been there, himself.

------------------------------------

IN A NUTSHELL

is a personal study route . . . sometimes adequate depending. Sometimes need others helping.

www.greatbiblestudy.com...

BOB LARSON--A 3rd cousin and his wife are undergoing this training and speak highly of it:

www.googleadservices.com... cslvp-iY2ZjNzMnff3EIV4&val=ChAzZTA4MGIzYmY5NjAwMzg1ELaYyPcEGggEF83ICZ7c2iAAKAAwirCmr_6kx9KCATiq4K_3BECq4K_3BA&sig=AOD64_2khywMwleBwvu5FHMgVSReSlLcPA&a durl=http://www.boblarson.org

Looks like one of the more balanced and solid sites:

www.christian-faith.com...

==================================

THOSE LISTED ON THIS LISTING HAVE NOT BEEN VETTED AT ALL--BE DISCERNING:

www.sw-mins.org...

==================================

thefreedomresource.org...

DATED BUT USEFUL:

www.oocities.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
I think there are many ways to rid yourself of spiritual attacks, other than an exorcism. I mean, come on, an exorcism is basically the Catholic Church allowing only themselves to permit an exorcism, if they deem it necessary. Prayer technically should be enough, as it is asking for protection from God.

Every culture/religion has their own boogeyman to chase away demons. The Christian western world likes to use Jesus. Muslims call upon prophets and Allah. Catholics call upon help from saints. And so on and so on.

In truth, they all work. It is because they are spiritual ideals that we have vested great amounts of faith in. In fact, even Satanists have their own methods of getting rid of negative spirits (demons, etc) that are no less effective than a priest with rosaries. Rosaries, crosses, crucifixes, and other tools of the trade are simply talismans powered by spiritual faith.

Unfortunately, people take the spiritual world as their own sovereign property and will look at your experience as a way to justify why their god is bigger than another's.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey bro if you are wanting confirmation of entities why even dabble with dark stuff. only setting your self up to be used. I mean sounds like your setting the bar pretty high? Why not contact something in line with your higher good. They are at our service you know to help guide and teach. Though it certainly sounds like some kind of astral experience. Nothing really to fear unless you happen to create if happens again a negative vibration about your self. It"s quite funny how people doctors chalk these experiences up to sleep paralysis. I know one thing when that state occurs i can leave at will. Astrally i mean- believe me there are plenty of starved negative entities waiting for humans to be stupid enough to dabble with them. I think the main thing is build strong character and yes the rest will be added unto you. Sounds like you have passed the confirmation part so what now? What can you do with that kind of experience. How can it help beyond showing you there is something to the unseen? Is that all you are looking for.....what"s the next step? Who I do recommend you do contact if you want further exploration are the ascended masters. They have the highest quality vibration and will become apparent if you are genuine. They will not steer you wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
yeah i think earlier post by whomever was correct. Its not necessary for a church to be involved. In fact a lot of times that energy makes it worse. Some sage is very useful and sea salt. Important to have system. I regularly have to rid disturbances here. The town I live in is very active with much spirit phenomena. These things can be dealt with through a little bit of effort. I have been on other side and was attacked more then once but in reality they only make one stronger. Key here is to never fear for that is their nourishment and will only make them stronger. When I get attacked I simply focus on my God which does not fail. I realize some people don't have a God to speak of at least consciously. That can present a problem for then it can become a ego stuggle with us and the unseen baddies. Luckily when people encounter these unseen forces that is when if they haven't already fond some type of faith in the utmost. Never react to the manifestation though.....that too will make it stronger. Fighting it does not normally help....for if your karma is manifesting in negative entities no matter where you are it will be the same. Mine as well take problem head on and that"s ones life. If you want to discover mysteries the key has always been self work. There are no short cuts. And the preoccupation of psychic phenomena does get in the way of genuine progress. Always emphasis character first.....understanding will come later. Just work on raising your vibration then naturally positive energies will become present and manifest.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi. I had an O.B.E..And i was floatied through my bedroom window out to my back garden..i noticed 2 girls age about 16. Were tryong to communicate to myself .the next thing a being chased me .i floated through my back door into my kitchen and this being caught up with me .it put its hands round my throte and started to strangle me..i was not affraid for sum reason ?.then i shut my eyes and for sum reaspn i shouted jesus and i awoke up in my physical body. The being had a blanket with round circuls on it it was in a shape of. Triangle. .the next day i looked imtoy neibouars garden and yhete was the same cover i saw on tnis entertie..It was very srrange..i have met a few spirtual emterties.but not like this ome.because i was attact.it felt like it was trying to hide its face for sum reason.?? (mind controll). ??? a reply to: Dillon123

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: domasio
prior to what you have posted, have you any previous experiences/discernment of the spirits/incidents in childhood?
I ask simply to gauge whether you are a new attraction to certain energies.
f

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt Hi. I can remember when i was about 3 or5 yrs old i heard laughter and tall beings comming through my walls in my hallway on my stairs. I started to cry. And i felt someone behind me.i looked round and there waz a tall women with white hair.the enteryies dissapeard. .But this is all i can remember of this. I carnt recall wot happened after this.. Then when i got older in the early ninetys.i started having sleep-paralist. But it went away. Then in 2008 my world turned different. Istarted to get slerp paralist alot..i took up meditation to see if this would help. But the Rabbiy hole got even deeper.. I started yo have out of body experinces. Anx i had opened my Third rye chakra..i. Also noticed alot of Paranormal thingz started to happen. And also started to see UFO,s. I also had a witness to one of my ufo accounts..Since i started my spirtual meditation. Iv had to many to mention spirtual Experinces..i thought i was going mad. Because i thought wot i was seeing was unbaliveible. And found it hard tto take in. I stopped my meditation because wot i was seeing, and experincing was hard to explaine to anyone..but i was still having paranormal and O.B.Es. So i decided to take up my meditation again..i am just abit affraid to go deeper with my meditation and stuff. Because i think i can open doors that i dont have much experince with. Sometimes whedn i meditate i can feel the earth move underneath me. Like a earthquake is rumberling underneath myself..Onee time i opened my 3rd eye i was inside somebody elses body looking out of there eyes. And could see wot he was seeing..ino this sounds crazy ino.. But iv had alot of experinces. But i feel thatf i dont have enough knowledge to carry on with..am not2 Sure if this will be to Dandrous for me ??? Do you have anu infomation for myself ??? Sory for my spelling..

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UR2BU4U

hello ur2bu4u. the question was for domasio so you have thrown me a curve ball. imoho from what I have read from the two posts above it seems you have doubt on moving along. of course it is dangerous and there are wards around the globe housing individuals who found themselves in deep waters. the path of least resistance is the lower self when inner conflict
manifests. a solid grounding is a must as is devotion to knowledge, wisdom and understanding. when in doubt, do nothing and contemplate your proposed intentions.
I don't know how old you are or any of your background except what you have posted above. these matters are long haul for the rest of your fleshy existence and beyond so go easy. your actions could affect others dear to you so consider the well-being of all around you. there are consequences so consider your intent before you act.
the true path is the rough one, no signposts or map, just your higher self, will and open heart.
take care f

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: domasio
Suggestion is a powerful thing, even to one's self. Like medical students who read Cecil's and then firmly believe they are exhibiting the symptoms detailed therein.

<< 1   >>

join