It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011,The best politician,The worst politician.Name it..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This year pass, and the politicians are getting worse every day.As time passes by, the politicians are becoming more irresponsible and unanswerable ,to the general stimulus of the population needs.
There is no classification to name one good politician with or without administrative powers.In general public conscience, they are all bereft of reason,though ,the hope of the people is the last to die.
European ,American,Asian I think they are all the same.
2012,election year,politicians hope to win,people hope for a better life,and hope will remain!

TextALPER: The top GOP candidates are either ethically challenged or wrong on policy. Let's hit some of the best of 2011: Michigan Sen. Gretchen Whitmer calling out Republicans on bullying legislation; the recall of Paul Scott; the capture and death of Osama bin Laden, a boost for Obama; huge victories for the LGBT movement, including the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell and New York's approval of gay marriage.

TextTRUSCOTT: The unemployment rate drop earlier last week has to be some of the best news and is a great way to end the year. Michigan is leading the way out of the Obama economic doldrums.
source(www.freep.com...

visit link for full article

Where the lie begins, and where the truth ends!

I didn't find such a classification for the politicians for the year 2011,but maybe you can give me one.

In your opinion,who are the best and worst politicians for the year 2011?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Here's what I think:

Ron Paul>Everyone else

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Revelation11

TextRon Paul>Everyone else
I agree with you,though the reality is different,very tough and cold!

join