It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you catch her(him) in bed with another?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PURIFIER

I disagree. Your post tells me you have cheated or been cheated on in the past, and you are trying to convince yourself that you made the right decision to "mend" the relationship.

When your partner decides to get into bed with another person and have sex and be affectionate with them, it says that they have lost all respect for you... and how could you love someone you don't even have the tiniest amount of respect for?

Once you've been cheated on, how can you look your partner in the eye and know for a fact they love you and are faithful? Once you've cheated on someone, how can you look at them and know that because they forgave you, they are a weak pushover?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE
reply to post by diamondsmith

Ofcourse, calm is definitly the best way but it's very easy to say that.

Not everyone would be able to deal with a situation like walking in on the person you love and then calmly say, ''lets talk about this.''

That's why we have marriage counselors, to work on the problem together with them assistance!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

One could not do that.

After all the ground work we've put in collectively, after the break up's and getting back together, after the holidays, after the house you've bought/rented for years together, after meeting each other family. .

For one to chuck all that away, because one couldn't hold back the physical attraction, at least enough time to sit and discuss these thoughts that are endangering the relationship, then one could not hold back on physically hurting both cheating parties.

I cant think of any thing else in this whole world that would rip my heart out, stand on it, beat it with nails and make it irreplaceable without physical contact, than me walking in on my soul mate sleeping with another person. Therefor, i would find it very hard to contain my self.

I would beat the guy, tie him up, lock him in a cupboard or something and go talk to my woman and see what drove her to this madness

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

TextI dont see what the big deal is here.
The understanding and the definition of the family,is different from country to country!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by SilentE

Ofcourse, calm is definitly the best way but it's very easy to say that.

Not everyone would be able to deal with a situation like walking in on the person you love and then calmly say, ''lets talk about this.''

That's why we have marriage counselors, to work on the problem together with them assistance!

Why we have marriage counselors is the same reason why we have expensive wedding dresses, jewellery, catering, planners, and non-stop advertising of wedding related stuff.
Its all about money.
They want to make money off of your love for someone that is defined by their rules.

We need to evolve out of this and love like humans.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

TextThey want to make money off of your love for someone that is defined by their rules.
This the modern society and the modern times that we are live in,it's hard to change an entire system of values and non values.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Marriage counsellor or not I wouldn't be able to cope even looking at that person again.

What's with the exclamation marks?

I agree that violence is not the way but certain people have certain thresholds.

some much lower and some much higher.

All i'm saying is that people 'snap' in a situation where others may be able to handle it better.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

TextWhat's with the exclamation marks?
Some times,I am asking my self how the society will look like ten years from now!

edit on 18-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: Q

edit on 18-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: l

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You can have fun doing things your way. I personally don't want to climb into bed only to lay in some other dudes' fresh love stains. I don't want to wonder what kind of STDs my partner contracted lately. I don't want some other guy sitting on my couch next to me, and watch him get up to go bang my girlfriend. I don't wanna use some other guys seed as lube. I don't want to wonder if the baby is mine. I'm content with one woman, and she is with one man. We don't need to prove anything to ourselves by sleeping with a bunch of random strangers simply because "she looks like Jennifer Aniston, so I nailed her".

I'm perfectly happy with my evolved brain, and the civilized behavior that comes with it. I feel proud when I see a dog humping everything that moves and can say "I am more evolved than you, dog".

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Put my toenails in her food.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Put my toenails in her food.
That is an acceptance of the situation,better a decent talk,to solve the problem.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

It would seem that you only want to hear what you want to hear.

Yet you asked what we would do....

I'm not a violent person, I don't beat my partner and my son will be brought up to respect women.

Society has many problems...
and will continue to have them as time and corruption goes on.

Thanks for the thread anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

I disagree. Your post tells me you have cheated or been cheated on in the past, and you are trying to convince yourself that you made the right decision to "mend" the relationship.

When your partner decides to get into bed with another person and have sex and be affectionate with them, it says that they have lost all respect for you... and how could you love someone you don't even have the tiniest amount of respect for?

Once you've been cheated on, how can you look your partner in the eye and know for a fact they love you and are faithful? Once you've cheated on someone, how can you look at them and know that because they forgave you, they are a weak pushover?

One other thing I learned over the years: avoid useless arguments. Particularly when someone, for the lack of better argument tries to get personal.
But I do wish you'd repeat your words in say 20 years.
Over and out.

edit on 18-12-2011 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm trying to get personal? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I hit the nail on the head, then.

You made an assumption, so I made one back.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

TextThanks for the thread anyway.
You are welcome,I just try to get an fair opinion from the people ,as the times are becoming more......!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
this happened to me 6 months ago. i walked in on him and my close friend.. i went absolutely apesh!t...i lost it. its the most horrible feeling. especially that she was my friend and we have a child together. my life has crumbled since then. so
i think going apesh!t was the best option
edit on 18/02/2011 by ellbell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The only way that situation is well handled is by scaring them for life as if they just watched a demon rise from the pits of hell and then beating them bloody.

And then throwing them out of my house.

And then changing my bedsheets.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
The only way that situation is well handled is by scaring them for life as if they just watched a demon rise from the pits of hell and then beating them bloody.

Violence born violence and despair,and never solve a situation,talking heal the momentum fury.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Wow!

Let's continue this scenario...

And then being arrested for attempted murder, charged and found guilty.

And then losing your job.

And then losing your house and your kids (if you have them).

And then taking up drinking all day.

And then dying from conditions related to drinking all day, every day...

All because... what?

P.S. I'm just having fun with your response...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
ive had this happen to me i walked in on my now ex girlfriend in bed with my ex best friend for a split second i went numb but then i seen red its been 9 years now and he still walks with a limp.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join