It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris From Japan Hits North American Shores

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Do you think that idea would work?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Pacific ocean debris model.

And the link.
marinedebris.noaa.gov...
Pacific Ocean debris out past Hawaii.

There were also quite a few refineries and chemical factories that went out with the tide in March in Japan.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think they underestimated the force that sucked all that debris back into the ocean as the water withdrew.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Kuroshio Current!!! I would have expected it faster, but its mainly heavy stuff, so it wouldn't go full speed, like RADIATION DID. Why do they expect everyone to be so dumb they don't research this, especially after Day After Tomorrow.

I found this on another forum and was waiting for one on ours. Really close to home and explains the illnesses, headaches, stomach upsets, other symptoms, and so forth and so on the last while.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hopefully if any remains are found they are shown some dignity.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Arnie Gundersen of Fairwinds Associates (a leading nuclear expert) and Warren Pollock ( www.wepollock.com... )redefine the Fukushima nuclear incidents (meltdowns and explosions) in terms of human and total cost. Its easy to look at the details of a highly complex speciality, but it has been hard to quantify the cost and risk of nuclear power up to now! We talk about the rate of failure of nuclear being so high that were that rate applied to aviation there would be no air travel. Nuclear is different in that you have no choice in trading risk for travel, or in this case risk for energy. During 9-11 human value in the western world was quantified in an actuarial model which put each person at a value of $1.8 million dollars. Gundersen explains that up to 1 Million people will be damaged by this incident which puts the total damage well into the trillions of dollars. The full cost of nuclear power has to consider human cost and costs of contamination to the environment. We clarify some important issues regarding radiation and particulate matter. ( youtu.be... )

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

As I already pointed out, going to the beach is the same as living 500 miles in land. There is no escaping it. You're being foolish if you think there is a difference.

You can have the dead bodies and plastic bottles. I will take the air tight safes with money and jewelry in them. I have seen reports of the large amount of these safes floating around, it would be like finding a needle in a haystack but they're out there.

I see that you're in Oregon, you should take a trip to the beach

Greetings:

Sure would like to see that link to the safes, as it was a story that we seem to have missed.

Here is the research to this point we humbly share:

Fukushima Tsunami Debris Found 5,200 km From San Francisco -
ETA America When?

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

I'm so sorry, I did a thorough search and was unable to find a story of the specific example I heard about. It was from an American evening news cast the first time I heard about it, and heard a few other mentions of it.

I will make sure to link up any info I might come across about this concern.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have heard of increase in illness, and not flu season either. I myself have been getting dizzy spells, blurry vision, irritated skin...other stuff too. I'm a healthy person and am very careful with what I ingest minus my weakness for Illuminati beers and herbal remedies that I'm not allowed to talk about.

The whole freaking world is sick from this disaster and we get ridiculed for even mentioning the possibility of this being true. How bad will it get? I hope it doesn't get any worse, I hope it gets better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join