It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls Positions On The Issues

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I decided to put together a bunch of resources that describe Ron Pauls stances on basically all of the issues, sort of like a Ron Paul study guide.

"Superbrochure": Side 1 | Side 2

Federal Reserve: Campaign Website | Federal Reserve | [color=limegreen]Federal Reserve | How Money Is Created

National Defense: Campaign Website | Foreign Policy | Foreign Policy Voting Record | War And Peace | War And Peace Voting Record | Homeland Security | Homeland Security Voting Record | Imperialism | [color=limegreen]Imagine Speech | [color=limegreen]What If Speech | [color=limegreen]The Troops Support Ron Paul

Economy: Campaign website | Budget And Economy | Budget And Economy Voting Record | Gold And Currency | Corporations | [color=limegreen]Economy | Great Billboard

Taxes: Campaign Website | Tax Reform | Tax Reform Voting Record

Health Care: Campaign Website | Health Care | Health Care Voting Record | [color=limegreen]Health Care

Immigration: Campaign website | Immigration | [color=limegreen]Immigration

Abortion: Campaign Website | Abortion | Abortion Voting Record | [color=limegreen]Abortion

Workers Rights: Campaign Website | Jobs | [color=limegreen]Right To Work | [color=limegreen]Unions (Skip to 9:30)

2nd Amendment: Campaign Website | Gun Control | [color=limegreen]2nd Amendment

Energy: Campaign Website | Energy And Oil

Homeschooling: Campaign Website | Education

Civil Rights: Civil Rights | Civil Rights Voting Record | [color=limegreen]Gay Marriage | [color=limegreen]National ID Card

Free Trade: [color=limegreen]Free Trade

Drugs: [color=limegreen]War On Drugs | [color=limegreen]Drug War | [color=limegreen]Decriminalization

Government Reform: [color=limegreen]Government Reform

Social Security: [color=limegreen]Social Security

Welfare And Poverty: [color=limegreen]Poverty

Principles And Values: [color=limegreen]Champion Of The Constitution

Other Issues: Environment | Technology | Families And Children

Ron Paul's "Plan To Restore America"

Bills sponsored by Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

With all that information, I won't sleep for days

S&F for all the info

GREAT
edit on 16-12-2011 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Most excellent job Tupac! I foresee your post referenced in many a Ron Paul thread.S&F.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Bills sponsored by Ron Paul

Could you list all the bills that he sponsored and was able to get passed? You seemed to have left out that bit of information.

That should give you a good idea on how well he can get things done.
edit on 16-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thank you for this, I will check out the links later, am thinking or moving forward with hosting an event, so this will come in handy for that purpose. I plan to make handouts for people to pass out to others, seems msm wants to hush Ron so it is up to us the American voter to tackle it from another direction.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I thought about making flyers of my own, but when I saw the Ron Paul superbrochures, that seemed to have done the job for me. They're not very expensive, but I ordered mine like 10 days ago and they're still not here!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Go away

It's a valid request. You have a lot of other information included...why not include all the bills that he has sponsored that have gone on to become law?

As a strong supporter of Ron Paul, I would assume you already know this information, so why not share it?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Awesome news could you u2u me the info on how to get them? Thanks!

* I am not so good at anything political, hate the subject but am good at hosting a party so...*

The truth is that I was invited to a special voting of the Reps in my area and was actually asked if I would be one of the assistant or backup reps. I do not have a political bone in my body but I was sitting with one of my well respected Grandfathers friends who was the most respected man in the building. I had always been democrat until that day when I switched to get Ron Paul on the rolls the year Obama came in. Weird huh?
edit on 16-12-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Go away

It's a valid request. You have a lot of other information included...why not include all the bills that he has sponsored that have gone on to become law?

As a strong supporter of Ron Paul, I would assume you already know this information, so why not share it?

The thread title is "Ron Pauls Position on the Issues".If you want bills sponsored start your own thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here is something I just came across:

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has never voted to raise congressional pay.

He has never taken a government-paid junket. He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.

He voted against regulating the Internet.

He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

Many of us have seen this important video already but just in case I place it here. Also on the link provided there are some other videos I have not seen yet but look pretty juicy.

politicalvelcraft.org...
edit on 16-12-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here's a great speech that I should have included in the "principles" section:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The first link for the Civil Rights section doesn't work. Try this one: Civil Rights

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

That is a legitimate question, and what your implying, to a degree, is correct. One man alone can't change Washington. Change will have to come from the people. And that requires leadership. It requires a leader with the courage to stand againts the establishment. That's leadership we haven't had in decades. If you look at the candidates records, it's very clear Ron Paul is the only one that can turn this nation around.
edit on 18-12-2011 by cal71919 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A few little pieces of information: When using the ontheissues.org links, you can click "full quotes", and read the entire paragraph or whatever rather than an extremely condensed sentence. When reading about the bills sponsored by Ron Paul, you can click on the HR number, and read his opening statement regarding those bills.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ron Paul on the New World Order! A short but sweet video.

top topics

join