It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out on a limb: US military Iraq withdrawal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TOMFROMOZ
Originally posted by intrptr

For change to happen, the problem first needs significant recognition which the majority of the population fails to accomplish

Ain't that the truth. I don't know how MSM presents Americans to the world outside of America. I can tell you that as a lot were are in denial and ignore the bigger pictures. Phoney Baloney Americans put on a good show of helping and caring but that is it: a show. Look at how we claim to help this and that country just before we invade it.

In order for a world wide fix.... The only answer I see is a world wide revolution.

My heart goes leap every time I hear of a rumor of "Arab Spring" or "OWS" or riots about foreign debt, etc. I think they are all one voice being painted as separate by the Media, struggling to be free.

...for such a movement to occur it would have to start in the west and particularly America. Populations like Australia won't support it unless Americans initiate it. We are your lap dogs. We need that encouragement for fear of getting squashed without the backing of the mighty US.

No longer. Our government is hijacked by "special Interests" and no longer is of, by and for the people who are too mis/dis informed to change it. I keep hearing about how were tired of it all here but think were not hungry enough. (Oh were hungry alright, to feed our vanity and bellies). I would not look generally any longer to US to initiate anything, except more violation of other countries sovereignty. We're the bully now.

Of course this has to happen at a public level as our enemy is the political level. Once the ball is rolling us Aussies would throw our weight behind such a cause as well as other western nations. Begin to show tolerance to eastern countries and I think the general populace of these countries would fight for the same cause.

TPTB are the problem and the citizens are the solution.

Yep, your'e right. Tell you what. Get together with the world, form an ally base and attack the US. Then it will stop.

edit on 17-12-2011 by intrptr because: BBBracket code...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

Eh.

I apologize. I just get sick of conspiracy speculation for the sake of it sometimes.

This is ATS, but that doesn't mean we should entertain every bit of speculative craziness that pops into our heads.

Also the little emoticon you're talking about is this : shk : just remove the spaces between the colons and you get this :shk:
edit on 17-12-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join