It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Election concern, Major issue!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lately I have been hearing on the news on a lot of the major outlets a possible third party run by someone, for example Trump. This could have major implications of splitting the vote and guaranteeing Obama the white house. The republicans will even do this on purpose and put out a third party candidate ensuring Obama a victory just so that Ron Paul will not win. They will sell their soul to the democratic Obama party just so that will not happen. I am very concerned about this.

Another thing that I am worried about is the fact that while Ron is polling strongly online, the vast majority of people polling online are people who are 40 and under, which leaves out a whole lot of people. I am really scared that even though if Ron wins Iowa they will try to sabotage the future states or say that Iowa is irrelevant. I have been hearing a lot about this lately that it would be the end of the RNC if Ron Paul wins Iowa, what a bunch of baloney

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 16-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think we would see either a terrorist attempt or an actual attack. It will be blamed on Iran and the MSM will push that if Ron Paul would have been president, it would have been far worse. Those who just recently began to support Ron Paul would most like leave and go back to Gringich or Romney.....

join