It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military Empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here's a reality we all need to come to terms with. Let it sink in. It is profound.....

What we are slowly coming to understand in the US is the reality that our military is the empire running the world and the US government is tasked with overseeing America as just another one of the world regimes under it's (the military's) control. We have allowed it to happen and it's too late to stop it now. If we try to revolt they will destroy us.
edit on 16-12-2011 by beanandginger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

You might want to go ahead and bend over then. But personally I am going to fight it until either I win or they kill me, whichever comes first. No fear.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Ok...I'll play. Just off the top of my head....this could be a good thing.

I knew more common sense thinkers in the military than I have ever seen in DC.

Think about it. Who would you rather have? People who display common sense or a bunch of lawyers?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This has been the plan all along, to stop: protesters, and Unions going on strike, people saying bad thing's against the GOV, having the freedom to say what you want to say with no fear, or repercussion's, Now there is. SUB SEC D of the HR1540 has now stated this, formerly 1031. the Term of Hostile and Belligerent have many definitions, an act to give aid to to them, could be in any form. Every one knows the pen is mightier than the sword, what about voice, being vocal? this too will have long lasting effects on how one says something against TPTB, for this now covers the US and it's coalition forces, any one any place can be deemed a Combatant, some might say I am reading to much in to this, I say not enough.
Think before speaking, it could get you a one way ticket to GIT MO.
Think before Protesting, it could get you a one way ticket to GIT MO
Think before going on Strike,it could get you a one way ticket to GIT MO Just saying

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Do you imagine the people of India who stood up and shouted for independence 100% believed they could defeat the Great British Empire? No, I imagine they did not. They were just willing to fight and die for their liberty. Oppressors are toppled with will, not numbers.

top topics

join