It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering more rights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Which country offers its citizens more rights than the U.S?

Any?
edit on 16-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Which country offers its citizens more rights than the U.S?

Any?
edit on 16-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)
Your question shows the whole problem. Countries/governments don't offer "rights" only privileges.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Interesting question and one I have looked into myself from time to time. At one time my answer would have been Australia, but that seems to have changed over time and Governments down there.
England was an old stand by in thinking more toward equal yet different..and at the rate things are going, they may still wind up with more freedom per person than we have by the end of it.

At the moment though and in my personal view, the U.S. is still the most free in a world where freedom itself is falling out of favor with TPTB. If you find another more appealing spot, please share. If our current CnC wins another 4 years I may actually look into it for more practical reasons than personal curiosity.

BTW... Costa Rica and Belize are both very Ameican/English speaking friendly...and both quite affordable if South America isn't a downside to someone.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Iceland has wrested itself firmly from the control of TPTB. My first choice if I had to live anywhere else.

top topics

join