It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Fox News GOP Debate Highlights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Videos keep getting removed, here are the ones that are working for now.
In full (all of Ron Paul's responses)

Some others if the first gets taken down

edit on 16-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i could almost watch the blood drain from Michelle Bachman's face when she realized she started a mini-debate with Ron over the Iran thing, haha.

she sounded like such a robot with her responses to him, just blindly citing some official sounding report that she obviously didn't read very well.

I really liked Ron's response in which he admitted he wouldn't be a power-trip if he were in office.

this lust for power is really what distorts people's sense of values in politics...and capitalism.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
second video is no good link is dead video removed

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

both are dead now and I cant find any other videos to go in it's place. remove thread?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jar11
reply to post by CaDreamer

both are dead now and I cant find any other videos to go in it's place. remove thread?

I found some others, but not in full, some good parts though, I will edit the original post.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Got a 16 minute clip up and G2G. Idk how long it will last. I will update the thread as needed.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

So if being "Left" means being "Against war" then are they admitting that their brand of "Conservatism" is openly "Supportive of Warring"???

Surely made even more of an oxymoron considering that the war(s) have continued under a "left wing" Government. Makes it truly perplexing as to how to get out of the warring cycle.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by CREAM

So if being "Left" means being "Against war" then are they admitting that their brand of "Conservatism" is openly "Supportive of Warring"???

Surely made even more of an oxymoron considering that the war(s) have continued under a "left wing" Government. Makes it truly perplexing as to how to get out of the warring cycle.

why are you perplexed the answer is right in front of you...

vote for Ron Paul!

thank you for fixing the videos

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I enjoyed this so much. We need to get this up on Fb and sent in mass emails. Like he said he does stand on the side of the American people. Face it after what the American people have experienced in the last couple decades if Ron were to be proved a liar and power hungry politician he would bring down the house of cards delt by the people.

We are fed up with the exclusions on Ron Paul and this type of video needs to be the rocket fuel to get him noticed, heard and voted for regardless of what the media and the shadow puppets want.

Could he be compromised after election? Maybe, I dont know.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Man I wish Ron Paul would have mentioned that he returns a portion of his Congressional pay to the treasury each year during Cavuto's question at around 4:00 in.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by CREAM

this is funny, very true and a great observation.

i remember when i was in highschool, and we were learning about the 2 parties, and we had to fill out a card, selecting our party which we were lead to believe was an important decision, and was practically impossible to change in the future, so choose wisely we were told.

anyway, i chose republican, i thought it the other one was just insane in comparison, and apparently my teacher didnt see it that way. he almost seemed angry, argumentative, after talking at length at the ideologies each party was supposed to be based on.

it wasnt until years later that i got it, i understood how corrupted both parties have became that they have very little in common with the core tenets that they were supposedly founded on.

but ron paul seems to feel the same way, and i hope to god he wins.

top topics

join