It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Suggests Air Strike on Iran to Destroy Drone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It looks like Cheney still can't keep his mouth shut when it comes to Obama.

On Monday night Burnett gave a platform to a man almost as loathed as his Wall Street buddies, former Vice President Dick Cheney. And Cheney, predictably but contemptibly, took the opportunity to bash President Obama for not authorizing “a quick airstrike” to retrieve a predator drone that was recently downed in Iran.

Cheney told Burnett:

The right response to that would have been to go in immediately after it had gone down and destroy it. You can do that from the air. You can do that with a quick airstrike, and in effect make it impossible for them to benefit from having captured that drone. I was told that the president had three options on his desk. He rejected all of them. [...]

They all involved sending somebody in to try to recover it, or if you can’t do that, admittedly that would be a difficult operation, you certainly could have gone in and destroyed it on the ground with an airstrike. But he didn’t take any of the options. He asked for them to return it. And they aren’t going to do that.

Source

I'm just glad Obama use Cheney's logic or else the last week would have happened much differently.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Been done already

Cheney - airstrike - drone

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I loathe that man.
Horrible horrible person.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Thanks, I searched and nothing came up

Duplicate thread. Thread closed.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2011 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join