It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Propaganda - That's How You Deal With Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
That's How You Deal With Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Throw your shoe at him

Given what happened to the Iranian worker about five seconds later, the protester was one brave son of a bitch.

Propaganda Roundup. Sorcery, Drones and Bad Inventions

The Propagandist's allies have let loose the dogs of war. They've also unleashed the kittens of playing with yarn. No one is safe.

Woman Convicted of Socery Is Beheaded In Saudi Arabi

A national identity based not merely upon myths but upon easily-proven lies is not much of an identity.

Confusion to our enemies!

Serbia's Enemies are Not Kosovo or the USA. Look Closer to Home

In Kosovo, we’re still watching same scenes we saw in 1989, 1990 or 1999. There are barricades. “Peaceful” people empowered with stones and firearms face off against well-armed KFOR soldiers. Governments engage in “negotiations”. Foreign leaders try to pick sides.

Some positive moves were made in the last day or two when the Serbs opened some roads allowing international peacekeeping forces to access their bases and to fulfill duties assigned by United Nations and NATO. Some commentators say that move is the result of blackmail schemes from foreign leaders forcing Serbia to recognize Kosovo as independent state. The plot is supposed to include German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Merkel recent spoke in the Serbian capital of Belgrade regarding need of better relations between official Belgrade and Pristina. Her words carry weight, since Merkel’s government was and it is one of those who recognized Kosovo. She’s advocating for further recognition, maybe because that will help Germany’s public image or to score some political points as one of the strongest and loudest EU leaders. She may want better relations between Thaci’s and Tadic’s government for perfectly rational reasons: the less conflict, the less danger to Germany's soldiers stationed in Kosovo.

Saudis are so inventive. Always thinking up new reasons to murder women.

Pakistan Says U.S. Drones In Its Air Spade Will Be Shot Down

Keep it up, Pakistan. Lay all your cards on the table

Did Iran blast target steel needed for nuke program?

Probably. Good work.

European Union: Gamechanger For The Left

"As Henry Ford might have put it, voters will still be allowed to pick governments of any colour they like, so long as they limit themselves to Chicago School precepts."

Here is a pretty lenghy video but I think it very relavent. Make sure to turn on the 'CC' caption for English.

I'll be back for more.......

Link here for more info.....
edit on 14-12-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
hes a dictator but one of the good ones...sure his regime uses inhumane methodes but i dont want to start with USA techniques & war crimes...and i dont think hes building his nuclear program JUST for the bomb, he could obtain enough material on the black market, no need to invest billions...
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Tbh, your post is all over the place OP.

I'm not quite sure what Serbia, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan have anything to do with Nejad.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting information, but I am not sure how it all ties together.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
correct me if I'm wrong it seems that he is saying that the Globalist Agenda is going in to effect the world over. That soon they will need a dog and pony show with clowns and balloons to distract the general population from this implementation.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
hes a dictator but one of the good ones...sure his regime uses inhumane methodes but i dont want to start with USA techniques & war crimes...and i dont think hes building his nuclear program JUST for the bomb, he could obtain enough material on the black market, no need to invest billions...
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

In-humane methods? Waterboarding? Troy Davis? Bradley Manning?

The very same can be said for the USA.
But rather the president tends to dictate the 'whole world', not just his own people.

I'm not certain that Iran is trying to build a nuke. The best scenario is that they don't build one to simply get the US off their back. Though, this is like dropping your sword and fighting a ninja-octopus with your bare hands.

In fact i tihnk Iran should build a nuke. The US has been using nukes for many years... sure they may have only fired a few. But the fact is they are literally using them as blackmail. I think if iran just went and built a nuke.... they could do what Israel and the US have been doing for decades, and it would stop them from conjuring up invasion plans, and these pathetic sanctions that affect innocent civilians more than it affects the government/regime.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

Exactly, thank you!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For those who care its simple how the Bosses can get away with it and how come we the few who know and can see the game being played on a board as big as the world will never convince more to see it.

The majority of people are so wrapped up in there own lives and can't really see how everyone on this planet are above all else the same with a few exceptions we all have the same wants and desires.

Security both financial and physical, something bigger than ourselves to believe in, and to both Love and be Loved. I know in these times its passe and sappy. but if you think about it what more do we need. The Bosses corrupt these things to make use more like them and less like ourselves.

Security becomes Fear of losing everything, so to hold on to what is ours or what we perceive as ours we give them our Freedom and physical Wealth in the form of taxes that they will use to buy the things they need to control us.

Something bigger than our selves becomes Zealotry that in the name of this Bigger Thing we will Kill,Rape,and Plunder our neighbors of what is theirs to make it ours and call it Good.

Love the most insidious of their scheming and hardest for them to change because they can't understand it I mean they really can't wrap their minds around this is that we as a species Love for the sake of Love unconditionally no matter what corner of the world you go to no matter what your station in life all peoples Laugh,Sing,Play,cry tears of Joy,and Love. The Bosses can't do it in any form except maybe the Love of Power but that doesn't count. They change our cultures to try and Kill it but I hope no mater what happens that some spark of Love will Hide from there eye through the years of pain to come and a time in the future it will rekindle and burn as bright as ever

By a Hopeless Romantic

Now that I got the sappy stuff out of the way hears a clip of the movie Revolver where Jason Statham explains their Formula of how to control a world

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
How exactly do you find these to be linked, OP? I agree to not understand the tie into each other...

GG

top topics

join