It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passive Acceptance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was thinking about discussions I've had with people recently, (I mean real life people, not words on a screen!
)

Most people do in fact believe that 9/11 is not all that it seems, and the US Government knew about it before-hand.

Most people I spoke to, believe the invasion of Iraq had ulterior motives.

Now how much does it take for these people to put 2 and 2 together?

I mean, I love to discuss this kinda thing with people, but I know first hand how it can render a conversation dead, so believe me, I do pick my moments!

But During the conversation, several people flatly stated they believe Iraq was invaded for reasons beyond deposing Sadam, and that the events of 9/11 were known of before hand by the U.S. Government.

Yet, these folks don't accept any foul play at hand.

To me, this is a passive acceptance, they can see what has happened, accepting the official truth is pretty much a fantastical tale, yet refusing to acknowledge any other explanation.

To me, this is the most dangerous tool of the NWO, passive acceptance of the situation at hand.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Yet, these folks don't accept any foul play at hand.

To me, this is a passive acceptance, they can see what has happened, accepting the official truth is pretty much a fantastical tale, yet refusing to acknowledge any other explanation.

To me, this is the most dangerous tool of the NWO, passive acceptance of the situation at hand.

These folks still believe that the government does not lie to them and would never do anything evil in their name. People need to start questioning the "truth", just cause the government tells you something, doesnt mean it always true

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
gotta agree with you on that... truthfully, your situation is the exact same as mine. People just want to live life until they die. They don't care, they have their little reality bubble. It saddens me greatly to see these people live like ants, then there's "us", who act like them, and look upon them with sorrow, because we know that no matter how wide we pry their eyes open, they will just shut them as soon as we let go.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by Earthscum]

new topics

join