It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corzine testifies before congress. Under oath? Show me where he was sworn in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
He forgot, he dis recollects, he doesn't know. If you have any proof he was under oath or sworn in I would appreciate it. -----------------------------

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

I can only find a link to this tiny pic at the top of this page:

tiny pic

If you hover over the pic it states that it is an image of Corzine being sworn in,

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
He was sworn in last week when he first testified before Congress. I happened to be watching as he was sworn in, can't find any footage tho.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cdnutz44

He has allowed client money to be lent and spent. He and those found on the other end of this money trail should fry in an electric chair. Its bad when you steal but when you steal from retirement funds and people that have worked hard all there lives to try and have something to pay for a retirement. I mean a common bank robber stealing a hundred grand is not one 100th as bad as these types of con men are. At least the bank robber didnt rob humans but merely a faceless corp with very few morals. Its frustrating to see them in front congress but most the time they walk and the money is never recovered. Where is the clients money? I am one more pissed off person seeing the Wallstreet bums fleece this planet.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidcruise007
reply to post by cdnutz44

. . . Its frustrating to see them in front congress but most the time they walk and the money is never recovered. Where is the clients money? I am one more pissed off person seeing the Wallstreet bums fleece this planet.

I've noticed this too, and have commented on it before. Congress just doesn't give a f*** anymore. They're just a bunch of fat-assed paid-off crooks themselves. No one ever faces any jeopardy by lying to them or defying them anymore, not so much as a few days in jail on a contempt-of-congress charge. It's just another TV show now, like a Judge Judy with no punishment. I wouldn't even be surprised to learn these rich crooked bastards (the ones being investigated) were even submitting their travel expenses for reimbursement by the taxpayer.

new topics

top topics

join