It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why wouldn't aliens exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I was just reading a thread on here and am completely blown away by peoples ignorance regarding extraterrestrials. I come forth with a simple question, how can there NOT be extraterrestrials in this ever expanding universe?

I'm not really sure. Let's look at the data:

1) The universe has how many stars in it?

2) All that stuff you see is just 5% of the universe? The other 95% is still unexplained as "dark matter / energy."

3) Many cosmological models don't just talk about the universe anymore--rather the multiverse. See M-Theory and cyclic model for universe and the big splat (vs big bang). This leaves us with not only one gigantic arena for life but perhaps our universe is just one in a nearly infinite ocean of universes. But still you'll get self centered folks who say that throughout all of creation that humans are the pinnacle and no other intelligent life exists.

4) People have seen beings get out of UFOs. People have even talked to these beings and they have told us what the deal is: youtube on aliens

5) Not sure what other proof is required? Why should the aliens land on our white house lawn when they can easily kill us but don't want to. And we want the power to kill everything that scares us and make no effort to understand who we fundamentally are?? Honestly, I'm totally lost on human logic... or lackthereof.

6) Of course aliens exist and of course they have come here. The bigger question that mankind should collectively ask is WHY DID WE COME HERE (Earth) AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE? Human beings don't get to the point. We just assume that the answer is unknowable and we assume that every alien wants us for lunch. These are all human assumptions that err... how does the saying go? "Assumption is the mother of all f*** ups!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join