It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu agrees with Ron Paul about Israeli Independence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not sure if this is a propaganda piece or not, but the video shows Benjamin Netanyahu speaking before congress in May...and then a interview with CNN and Ron Paul.

edit on 12-12-2011 by Daedal because: fixed video

edit on 12-12-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well it's not a propoganda piece
But at the end of the day despite the truth in this video Netanyahoo wouldn't endorse Paul

Not because of any of the reasons stated but because of foreign aid

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

that's awesome, his answer was so perfect. the media makes it seem like Ron's opinions are extreme, contradictory, or reckless, etc... but the way he worded his answer near it's conclusion really showed them exactly how discriminatory they are against him.

I've seen every debate this year and I have to say that Ron Paul speaks like none of the other candidates. All the other GOP candidates speak empty words and basically just regurgitate the same lines over and over..."put america back on track"...bland slogans that serve no purpose other than promoting nationalism, not unlike hitler's tactics.

Ron has a huge amount of substance in his words. He cites historical events and backs up his ideas with existing examples and the real "nuts and bolts" of his platform.

Basically, the other candidates just plan for the future with making new PROGRAMS. they want to "fix" things by making new laws or modifying existing laws....obsession with programs is extremely inefficient

Ron has a completely perpendicular VISION to the other candidates. He has the VISION of a real libertarian, and knows that programs just treat the symptoms of a problem and not the causes. NEW VISION embraces diversity, and starts from scratch in order to REDEFINE WHAT IS POSSIBLE.
edit on 12/12/11 by metalshredmetal because: edit

edit on 12/12/11 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Well it's not a propoganda piece
But at the end of the day despite the truth in this video Netanyahoo wouldn't endorse Paul

Not because of any of the reasons stated but because of foreign aid

I don't know why that would be. Under a Ron Paul Administration, not only would we stop giving aid to Israel, but we would also stop giving aid to the hostile Muslim governments that surround Israel - status quo, level playing field. Since Israel already has 200-600 nuclear weapons, I'm not a bit worried about their ability to take care of themselves.

I support Israel, but we have NO BUSINESS giving money to ANYONE when there are homeless and hungry on our own streets; especially terrorist entities like Hamas to whom Obama gave something like $1.3 BILLION dollars - in two installments - after Operation Cast Lead. That's just another example of this "president" acting like he's above the law. If any ordinary citizen had given Hamas as much as bus fare they could be arrested for aiding a "foreign terrorist organization," but not Barry, oh no... he's above a little thing like the law.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Dr. Paul has the right idea on this. We should support Israel, we should be their allies, and we should come to their aid if they need it. But propping them up economically when our economy is in the tank doesn't make sense. Israel is quite capable of standing on their own two feet. They don't need our shoes.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Rick Scott just met with Netanyahu this week. I wonder if the Governor of Florida is now on the same page with Ron Paul?

For a Conspiracy Theorist it is an odd situation. Ron Paul is anti-establishment, but his views on Israel give Israel the greenlight to proceed without US interference. The establishment is supposedly run by the zionists, and Businessman Governor Rick Scott met with their leader this week. Rick Scott runs the state that will probably pick the Republican Candidate.

So, does Rick Scott endorse Ron Paul before the Florida Primary in January?

Ron Paul has Israel's best interest at heart, but he goes against the establishment, so he is a walking, talking conundrum for the handlers!

new topics

top topics

join