It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Golden Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I will make a long story short and sweet for the introduction.

Since i was a kid i used to do this little thing where i would put my hands over my eyes and would apply a little pressure. This would make it so my eyes dilated and i would remove my hands and my vision would be black and fade to light. Pretty fun stupid little game. This lead me to another game though. I would start the same, minus the pressure. I remember seeing thousands of little shiney blue sparkles rushing towards me. It was pitch black. Looked like space really.mit was beautiful. So needless to say i used to do it a lot. Faat forward 15 yrs havent sone it since. I just started again recently along with meditating. In the last four days or so i started it again. With a little "effort" i was able to bring my blue stars back! But something new aswell. I saw a big golden eye form. It was bright. Everything around it was black. But somehow darkened prior to the eye showing up. That was four days ago. I have been trying to see it again since then. Just now i woke up to a nice little nightmare and decided to give it a go. I saw the eye again but thia time it was shifting between gold and white. Was pretty cool... Just wondering if anyone know what this means? I cant get a google search that doesnt bring up something other than 007 Goldeneye haha

Insight welcome. No skeptics please. No reason to lie :3

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
wow i totally used to get this, still do sometimes. honest to god your description matches perfectly. forgot about that little nugget! used to trip me the - out... i always attributed it to the pressure on the eyeball forcing some part (retina, iris, whatever) to make an imprint in the fluid causing a momentary 'lens filter' (for the want of better terms... i just realized i'm a moron and have forgotten everything i learnt in 10th grade biology

but yeah... it wouldn't surprise me if this hasn't happened to more. funny, i've never in my life ever heard anyone else talk about this. probably why i forgot about it completely. mine were really purple in color, like would switch between solid purple with black in between, to bright white with hints of gold. word!
edit on 12-12-2011 by RickyVelveeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

Ok good so i am not crazy lol i did think it was from the pressure too. But i think its because it prevents you from blinking. Utter darkness. Makes it a lot easier to "see" so to speak. I have heard it is your third eye. Which would make sense because it is not your imagination. I have tried to change what i see, manipulate it, move it but it doeant so what i say. So it would make sense it was your third eye. I would like to be able to do it whenever i close my eyes but lit seems to get through and dilute the images.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

"Entopic Phenomenon The entopic phenomenon is a normal phenomenon that some people may become suddenly aware of. This sudden awareness may lead to the idea that there is a problem with the eyes, when actually there is not. The entopic phenomenon can be seen especially when looking at a bright blue sky. Small, rapid pin-point sparks of light can be seen darting about in the central vision. Some people may think that these sparks are floaters. In reality, they represent white blood cells moving through the blood capillaries of the retina. This is a normal finding, and actually may indicate normal retinal function. " www.richmondeye.com...
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

There are many ways to shift your visual perspective be careful putting pressure on the eyeball as this can cause extensive damage.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The info u posted looks like your eyes need to be open for. Is that correct?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

That sounded rude but i assure you it wasnt meant to be :3

new topics

top topics

join