It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member registered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just registered here, after a few weeks of constantly reading the boards over the school holidays here in Australia.
I'll say a bit about myself and what I'm interested in...
I love designing and building robots in my spare time, when I'm not at school or whatever (I'm 16), I'm a target shooter at my local rifle club, 300 to 800 meter range, I like gaming, I used to play all the time, don't play all that much now (mainly Halo and Gears of War series).
I enjoy reading of conspiracies, conflict and war and I am highly intrigued in the paranormal, UFOs and extra-terrestrials.
I also like physics, especially the quantum side to it, the interesting stuff

As you may see in my avatar, I also like medieval stuff, that's me with my horse.
My occupation (other than school) is computer technician at the local computer shop and I'm a DJ dude thingy, I play at parties and I make dark synth and trance music (I've a single released on iTunes)
I used to race motocross 2 years ago. I come off, tore all the muscles, a ligament and ruptured the bursa in my left shoulder, got surgery to fix it, haven't gotten back into racing since (need a bigger bike haha).

My main place on these forums will be in the World War III section, for I feel it is the most important issue of the current time.

Regards
Sierra312

edit on 11/12/2011 by Sierra312 because: Forgot to mention stuff

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
YAYYY! Welcome love!!!

It warms my heart every time I see these new member threads- especially us young folks (granted I'm 10 years older than you lol)

It feeds my fire of hope to know that my baby sibling generation is just as hungry as ever for the TRUTH.

Welcome to the rabbit hole.
Hang on tight...you're in for a wild ride.

Peace and L

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
if you're interested in buying back your soul from Rupert Murdoch, i charge 500,000$ per soul.
/scam

welcome to ats (also known as the land of "the world is going to end on ")

join