It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill OReilly Serves A Face Full Of Umbrella

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Bill O'Reilly attacks a journalist with his umbrella because he asked him some questions. After hitting the man with his umbrella, Bill tells the police the man was assaulting him and tries to get them to arrest him! The police apparently told him you can't press charges on someone who never laid a hand on you, to which Bill was apparently outraged!

After you watch that video, check out this video of Bill O'Reilly lying about this incident with an "ex-police detective" who says Bill had every right to assault the man! It's one of the most bizarre backwards interviews I've ever seen, I wonder if idiot neo-cons watching are going to go around assaulting people for videotaping them while thinking they're fully within the law!

www.blacklistednews.com... 8/38/Y/M.html
Here is the damage control vid.

I think the word 'attack' is a little strong, but still, an umbrella could do some damage I guess. "This man could have had a knife?" "John Lennon?"

"A bully and an idiot?"
Man OReilly is a genuine serial hypocrite!

spec

ETA: And to the question about Bill attending Newt's campaign party, is that bad/wrong in your opinion?
edit on 11-12-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Bill is a shill, pure and simple. On his show he ha verbally attacked people while getting irate almost to the point of exploding. How handy he has his own TV show so he can convince people on prime time TV just what a nice and upstanding guy he is. I really do dislike the man and just about everything I have had the misfortune of seeing him say. How handy he invites some kind of LEO on his show to give it his spin.

Bill Fail. Bill Epic Fail.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How can we believe him when he says that was a OWS protester? He seemed like a reporter to me, asking about the Gingrich fundraiser. The camera work, sound and picture, were better than any cell phone camera I've seen!

Bill O'reilly is such a crybaby, that always has to have the last lie/word!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I know it's a cheap shot...but, I liked the part where his comb over flips up in the wind, while he struts away like a wet rooster......

Bill O is a self inflated bag of stale air...but, that's just my informed opinion....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I know it's a cheap shot...but, I liked the part where his comb over flips up in the wind, while he struts away like a wet rooster......

Bill O is a self inflated bag of stale air...but, that's just my informed opinion....

Yes I loved the comb-over fly-away hair, too!

I don't get the detective's comment that Bill had every right to "defend himself to defuse the situation" and even went on to say, "I'd have decked the guy."

What kind of law enforcement officer recommends THAT???
Does the dude know the meaning of the word "defuse?" ...or is he confusing it with the word "fuel?"

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies and I agree with you all. The show must go on I guess, and the circus is here to stay. Too bad the 'entertainment' has such heavy influence on a portion of our society.
The comb-over, I missed that

spec

new topics

top topics

join