It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Walks On Earth Disguised As Popes

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
WTF IS SATAN, I swear you people are all insane.
Satan is the lord of our fallen world,the master of this evil reality we call life upon his soul prison earth,imo...
edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I DARE you to go to Google images and search > dagon mitre pope and prepare for the shock of your life. Learn the TRUTH! Everything Is a LIE!

"…it has been revealed by many apparitions and messages, and also by popes, that satan has entered the Vatican. This situation has been confirmed by many Vatican insiders as well. If satan, the father of lies, has entered in, we can expect gigantic deceptions, and persecution of those who expose these deceptions. 'My child, they converse of the secret that I gave at Fatima. It is a simple explanation. It could not be fully revealed because of the drastic nature of My message. How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the Vatican in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church. Satan, Lucifer in human form, entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the rule of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI. Lucifer has controlled Rome and continues this control now. - Our Lady of the Roses" Source

"The contemporary state of apostasy in the Catholic Church was accurately predicted by the renown Jesuit Priest Malachi Martin. Fr. Malachi Martin had for a long time maintained that Satanists had infiltrated the Vatican. Just before his death, Fr. Martin said that soon after the installation of Pope Paul VI in 1963, Vatican Satanists clandestinely installed "Lucifer" in a secret ceremony called "The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer". The ceremony was conducted at the St. Paul’s Chapel located within the Vatican.

“Lucifer now has control of your
world. He has control of all of the
world’s governments. And, sadly, he sits
now in Rome under the name of 666,
preparing to bring about a revolution in
the streets of the Eternal City.”
Our Lady, December 7, 1978
THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA

edit on 25-3-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

Murga,

I do not like when non-Catholics or former Catholics post Catholic writing,
Catholic prophecy to try and attack the Church. Pope Paul VI said
the Vatican was infiltrated, that doesn't make him evil or all the hierarchy
evil.

Satan isn't going to attack Protestantism or non-Christian religions.

Jesus gave His promise not to leave His Church. Trust the Vicar of
Christ is a holy man. There have been some non-popes and there will be a much prophesied non-pope very soon.

Here's the list of Popes, someone decided to keep track (tee hee).

www.newadvent.org...

take care,

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Satan is the lord of our fallen world,the master of this evil reality we call life upon his soul prison earth,imo...

where does that info come from?
lords, of fallen worlds, master of evil, in a prison reality taking shape in the form of a planet, and souls....

I mean, I don't feel anything close to that being alive right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Hmmmm?...Well,lets see...Its partly from me realizing the sad and brutal fact that around 250,000,000 people were murdered through fabricated wars and orchestrated genocides during the 20th century alone...

Perhaps the real world is waiting for us somewhere beyond the grave,you know,that world we all dream about when we fall asleep,while awaiting our release from this soul prison we call earth,after the completion of our life sentences?
edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I DARE you to go to Google images and search > dagon mitre pope and prepare for the shock of your life. Learn the TRUTH! Everything Is a LIE!

And I DARE you to actually do some research and obtain neutral or non-biased sources.

The current mitre can be traced back to around the year 1000 a.d. It looked nothing like it does now. It evolved over 600 years to look similar to how it is now designed. Sure took those Dagon cultists a long time. I guess that they infiltrated the Roman haberdashery union and made slow modifications over 6 centuries and then finally - voila! - they got it.

You can actually find a pictorial display of the evolution of the mitre by doing a simple google search.

Eric

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hey Blocula!

So nice to see you posting again. Maybe this time you'll take a minute or two to back up any of your claims? Just so we're clear, you keep making these ridiculous assertions and not providing sources. I'm not sure if you are just making stuff up or if you peruse Jack Chick sites in your spare time.

So here we go again:

For the SECOND time, can you refer us to any document issued by Pope Urban ordering the slaughter of ten million people?

For the THIRD time, have you actually read transcripts or contemporaneous accounts of Stepinac's trial? Do you know who put him on trial and what they were also doing to clergy and religious institutions in Yugoslavia at the time? Have you read what other governments and Jewish organizations had to say about the trial at the time?

For the FIFTH time, seeing as you won't answer my other questions (I'll post them below for quick reference), would you mind answering this one: Do you think that a tool of Satan's is bearing false witness?

So, Blocula, just to be clear: for about the SIXTH time you are asserting that without the legal pretext that you believe the Church gave to various states, those states would not have engaged in the extermination of indigenous peoples?

I'm still waiting for your proof, substantiation and support for the claim that Catholics worship the Pope. This is the EIGHTH time that I have asked.

For the TENTH time, you have stated that the Popes are physical embodiments of Satan and your evidence for that is evil done in the name of the Popes or done with their sanction or at their instigation. Would you hold that the corollary is that Popes that do good works, are selfless servants of God and work for the benefit of their fellow man are proof that the Popes are actually Divine instruments?

Eric

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

lords, of fallen worlds, master of evil, in a prison reality taking shape in the form of a planet, and souls....

I mean, I don't feel anything close to that being alive right now.

"I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me;"

The earth is satan's kingdom, that's why it's such a jacked up place right now. When we pray to God "thy kingdom come" we're praying Christ returns and slaps satan down and removed him from his authority Adam ceded to him when he fell.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

"you keep making these ridiculous assertions... I'm not sure if you are just making stuff up.... I'm still waiting for your proof..."

You are in the DARK. You have been BLINDED by the "GOD" of THIS world who is after one thing: your SOUL!. Please, seek the truth and do not love ANY group or religion that HATES the truth..

"You do NOT know of what sort of spirit you are, for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them from the penalty of eternal death." [Luke 9:55-56] Let us repeat that most pertinent phrase: "the Son of Man did not come to DESTROY men's lives". Nowhere in Holy Scripture did Jesus ever slaughter anyone who disagreed with him, nor did He ever advocate any of his followers doing so. Neither does any Apostle give this command to the Church later in the New Testament. Our precious Savior never ordered anyone to be slaughtered for any reason, especially for hardness of heart against His message, nor for disagreeing with Him on spiritual matters. But -- and this is a very big 'but' -- PAGANS regularly move to slaughter their opponents, usually with great relish and hardness of heart. In such slaughters, murder is not enough; rather, before the victim dies, pagans absolutely relish inflicting maximum pain upon their victims. White and Black Magick practitioners believe that the pain inflicted before death transfers great occult power to them, so they try to draw out a person's death as long as possible, inflicting the greatest amount of pain possible before death comes. Skilled Inquisition executioners would bring a victim to the point of death many times, only to stop the torture so the victim could revive, so they could be tortured again. Therefore, the monstrosity of the Inquisition stands before mankind as the ultimate evidence of the inherent Satanism of the Roman Catholic Church. For those who have the courage to examine this ultimate "rotten fruit", they will see the truth of the Catholic Church. And do not think Rome has changed, for the Bible tells us that a Leopard does not change its spots [Jeremiah 13:23], and Rome is always bragging that she never changes. A concrete proof of this fact is that Pope Paul VI (1963-1978) restored the Office of the Inquisition, renamed today as the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith ["Lives of the Popes", by Richard P. McBrien, HarperSanFrancisco, 1997, p. 282, 354]. Today, this nefarious Office of the Inquisition is headed by Cardinal Ratzinger Source

The Roman Catholic Church is a pagan cult enslaving their people in religion, not freedom in the grace of Christ. Beware, the Vatican is ushering the world into a New World Order, under a new one world religious system that is tolerant to ALL teachings (which will be led by the antichrist), which is contrary to the message Jesus gave, that he is the ONLY way to the Father John 14:6. RUN from the RCC and the Vatican! Come out of her my people says the Bible, and be ye separate. The Roman Catholic Church is none other than the great whore of revelation which will be destroyed when Jesus returns.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Can someone clear this up for me.

St Peter who was meant to be the founder of the Catholic Church (But we all know it was Constantine.). Was Crucified Upside down. Is that right or is it wrong.

And if this is correct. Then it confirms the Catholic Church is satanic does it not? Then it is not the true religion as they claim to be.
edit on 26-3-2012 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The devil impersonates Mary all the time...wouldn't be a stretch to impersonate a Pope.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
reply to post by blocula

Hey Blocula!

So nice to see you posting again. Maybe this time you'll take a minute or two to back up any of your claims? Just so we're clear, you keep making these ridiculous assertions and not providing sources. I'm not sure if you are just making stuff up or if you peruse Jack Chick sites in your spare time.

So here we go again:

For the SECOND time, can you refer us to any document issued by Pope Urban ordering the slaughter of ten million people?

The Inter Caetera is a papal bull issued by Pope Alexander VI on May 4th 1493,which led directly to the eventual slaughter of around 100,000,000 natives of the north and south american continents > en.wikipedia.org...

The Truth About The European Invasion,Columbus and the Papal bull > www.nativevillage.org...

On November 27,1095,Pope Urban II made an infamous speech which led directly to the Crusades against the Muslims to reclaim the holy land for Europe,killing millions of people in the process and he ended that speech with "Deus vult!" or "God wills it!" > www.history.com...

The 10 Most Evil Popes > thelistcafe.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Can someone clear this up for me.

St Peter who was meant to be the founder of the Catholic Church (But we all know it was Constantine.). Was Crucified Upside down. Is that right or is it wrong.

And if this is correct. Then it confirms the Catholic Church is satanic does it not? Then it is not the true religion as they claim to be.

Peter requested that because he didn't feel worthy to die the same way as Christ. A last request basically. And your history is a tad off, Constantine only legalized Christianity, it was his 2nd successor Theodosius I who made it the official religion of the Roman Empire.

edit on 26-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well,It explains why he looks like emperor Palpatine.
And i can believe it.People who claimed to be in connection to god are usually.....seeming in connection to quite the opposite...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

"you keep making these ridiculous assertions... I'm not sure if you are just making stuff up.... I'm still waiting for your proof..."

You are in the DARK. You have been BLINDED by the "GOD" of THIS world who is after one thing: your SOUL!. Please, seek the truth and do not love ANY group or religion that HATES the truth..

I believe that is directed to me. If not, please let me know.

You're quote is very nice and your passion is clear, and I like your random CAPITALIZATION, but what I'm doing is asking for a little bit of logic and maybe a few sources. I may be bold enough to actually ask for sources that aren't biased or that are original sources (as opposed to rabid anti-Catholic sites that go around in a circle quoting each other).

As someone who seemingly detests those that HATES the truth, I'd think that you'd be with me here.

Eric

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
reply to post by blocula

Hey Blocula!

So here we go again:

The Inter Caetera is a papal bull issued by Pope Alexander VI on May 4th 1493,

Blocula,

That has nothing to do with Pope Urban. Readers of this thread will note that any sort of proof of your allegations has been requested many, many times and you blithely ignore those requests while you make more inane assertions. It's as if you have religious tourettes.

Do you consider yourself a Christian? Do you have any concern about bearing false witness?

It should be abundantly clear to everyone at this point that you:

1) Refuse to support claims that you make
2) Refuse to admit that you are wrong
3) Make stuff up to support your biases
4) Shouldn't be taken seriously

Again, here are requests for supporting links, sources or proof for your statements in this thread:

For the THIRD time, can you refer us to any document issued by Pope Urban ordering the slaughter of ten million people?

For the FOURTH time, have you actually read transcripts or contemporaneous accounts of Stepinac's trial? Do you know who put him on trial and what they were also doing to clergy and religious institutions in Yugoslavia at the time? Have you read what other governments and Jewish organizations had to say about the trial at the time?

For the SIXTH time, seeing as you won't answer my other questions (I'll post them below for quick reference), would you mind answering this one: Do you think that a tool of Satan's is bearing false witness?

So, Blocula, just to be clear: for about the SEVENTH time you are asserting that without the legal pretext that you believe the Church gave to various states, those states would not have engaged in the extermination of indigenous peoples?

I'm still waiting for your proof, substantiation and support for the claim that Catholics worship the Pope. This is the NINTH time that I have asked.

For the ELEVENTH time, you have stated that the Popes are physical embodiments of Satan and your evidence for that is evil done in the name of the Popes or done with their sanction or at their instigation. Would you hold that the corollary is that Popes that do good works, are selfless servants of God and work for the benefit of their fellow man are proof that the Popes are actually Divine instruments?

Eric

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't believe in satan. I do belive in child molesters though and people who protect them. I think they walk the earth disguised as popes.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hmmmm?...Well,lets see...Its partly from me realizing the sad and brutal fact that around 250,000,000 people were murdered through fabricated wars and orchestrated genocides during the 20th century alone...

Perhaps the real world is waiting for us somewhere beyond the grave,you know,that world we all dream about when we fall asleep,while awaiting our release from this soul prison we call earth,after the completion of our life sentences?

I just had a particularily vivd dream I just woke up from so i'm not going to argue that point.

But your first point about fabricated wars and genocide.
Those are brought on by human actions, there doesn't need to be a supernatural explanation for that.
People make choices, one of which was to murder other people.
I don't think a supreme overlord of Earth named Satan has anything to do with us.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

I have answered what you asked for within my post and the links i provided above,why are you still insisting that i have not?...

And those links prove that various popes have been directly responsible for the orchestrated annihilation of over 100,000,000 people...

In the past,before the recent and present day world power structures,the catholics,its vatican and their popes ruled and controlled the known world and they sent out explorers and armies to capture the rest and enslave and kill all those who resisted,even while they were busy destroying a million or so other people through organized witch hunts...

We have napoleon to thank for bringing about the beginning of the end of the popes world powers > catholic-history.excerptsofinri.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by EricD

I have answered what you asked for within my post and the links i provided above,why are you still insisting that i have not?...

Because I haven't seen it. Can you please post a link to the post where you answer the questions I have asked (some almost a dozen times)?

Eric

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join