It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make your own darn lunch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by Char-Lee

whoa whoa whoa i didnt know she was one of the few surviving federal cannabis study paitents(the only people that get free medcinal marijuana are in the federal program,i think the government sends them an ounce or so a month ) i used to work in a club in mt and california but we never gave any away for free even if they were disabled so i dont think they are getting free pot unless as stated earlyer they are in the federal pot study,on the school lunches part its realy not that hard to make a sandwitch or whatnot for your kids and odds are even if you half ass the job you will most likely be feeding them better food then teh school will

They get all their money free as they don't work. So it is free pot. She said medicinal. I doubt anyone has every made a meal for the kids.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
I've seen more than once where people have children when they can afford them and then fall on hard times.

What do you want them to do? Shove the kid back into the womb?

This is when people really deserve the help, when they do their part are going through something and just need help getting on their feet. In most cases these type will not receive help because you have to not own or be buying a home etc so you are not eligible!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Stupid, ignorant people are reproducing faster than the smart ones.

Hasn't this lady heard of birth control?

She's milking the system and gives those that really don't abuse the system but are generally down on their luck a bad name.

12/15 kids..........can't remember, god that's ridiculous.

Somebody should have her get her tubes tied.

Three baby daddies.

I feel for the children, they can't help being born to such a stupid woman who can't get her act together.

It's the kids who will suffer.

In this case, the state should make her get sterilized if she wants any benefits.

She does not sound very mentally stable.
edit on 10-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join