It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home being foreclosed? CALL UP THE "OCCUPIERS"!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Occupy foreclosed homes? Since occupy sites are being evicted now, the "occupiers" have started to occupy foreclose homes. Since the shut down in L.A, i thought the movement would have start do die down but, i was wrong, these guys just wont quit. what do you guys think about occupying these homes that are being ILLEGALLY foreclosed?
Would it be fair to the rest of us (that pay a mortgage) to let these people live there?
If someone close to you was being evicted from their homes would you take any action to help them keep their home?
Occupy foreclosed homes LINK
Other LINK

Here is their calendar for upcoming events.
Occupy L.A calender

What do YOU think about this?
Should the Occupy movement just QUIT?
Are you pro or anti OWS?

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Raw story MORE sources

Bank of America sends out internal Email exposing where the "occupy" movement is hurting most

edit on 8-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Just read about this on another site. Beautiful idea. Get people back into the homes which were illegally taken from them. The bank of America are gettting worried about this one, they've sent a memo round warning to be prepared. (what ever that means) www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

iv'e never seen this one before. is it ok if i EDIT my thread to add this to it?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
of course it is, please do

edit- you can have this linky too

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 8/12/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
What would I do hmmm let me count the charges.

Breaking and entering.
Unlawful entry.
Trespassing.
Disturbing the peace.
destruction of private property.
gathering without a permit.
Fire code violations. City enforcement.
No water, no electricity, no heat, City enforcement.
utility companies wont turn on water, electricity, or heat unless told so by the owner of the property, which is the bank.

the list goes on.

Get the Cuffs, That the way I see it. They know they are breaking the law. The daughter could be placed in a foster home while the mother and father are doing 3- to 6 years. this is a very stupid idea. Did the OWS protesters ever think that this kid can be taken away from her parents because of there stupid actions .

Not to mention the daughter is autistic. Health and Human Service will be paying this group a visit soon.

I know I will burned for this , but those are the facts.
edit on 8-12-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
What would I do hmmm let me count the charges.

Breaking and entering.
Unlawful entry.
Trespassing.
Disturbing the peace.
destruction of private property.
gathering without a permit.
the list goes on.

Get the cuffs,

That's just me though.

you didn't mention the ILLEGAL foreclosure part in there.
may i borrow a pair of cuffs?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

It don't matter. local law can press these charges.

It's stupid to do this. The Mother and father can charged. while there daughter is in a foster home while the parents are doing time.
It;s sad story but I'm sure the DA will not look at that way. So, if this ok to them OWS , Then I'm sure they know they will get cuffed and go to jail.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

so you believe that the people should be arrested, kids should be taken to a foster home and the house should be left there standing and rot while no one lives in it, yet having so many homeless?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld
You didn't mention the ILLEGAL foreclosure part in there.
may i borrow a pair of cuffs?

That is a pretty strong claim. In the places that the "occupiers" have occupied, can you show me where there were "illegal" foreclosures?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

They need to be warned first to leave. If they don't ,then yes arrest them and put the kid in foster care. she will be better off and get the health services she needs for being autistic. If you never cared for an autistic child you don't know have of the care that child needs.

In the eyes of the law the first concern will be that kid, not the house, or how long it;s been there , that is irreverent.
then criminal charges . Charges could also be filed by the DA for Child abuse. Thus, the living conditions where that kid lives, no water , heat, etc.

you really need to stop thinking like a protester and look at the main facts in this. and how stupid this is. Now if they did not have the kid. There should be criminal charges files, it's not there property and they have no right to occupy that property.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

They need to be warned first to leave. If they don't ,then yes arrest them and put the kid in foster care. she will be better off and get the health services she needs for being autistic. If you never cared for an autistic child you don't know have of the care that child needs.
A home would be a good start, with loving parents. But you seem to support that being ripped appart at the first given available oppertunity.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

It don't matter how you paint this. the fact is. It;s not there property to occupy.. yes the kid would be better off with human services getting proper health care as she is autistic. You put it kind of harsh being ripped apart, but yes I would for the better of that child. that is no place for an autistic child to be in the first place.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I would like to know for a fact that this was an illegal foreclosure to begin with.

What is your proof of this illegal action by the bank?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I wanted to know that as well, but it does not state it in any of the op links.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

reply to post by mileysubet

I wanted to know that as well, but it does not state it in any of the op links.

Of course it doesnt, if it told the facts it might cast this whole thing in the light it ACTUALLY is.....

YOu know the mindset, give me give me give me......

Forget the fact that i signed off on a loan i knew i couldnt pay, somehow its not MY fault, must find someone else to blame!

ME ME ME ME ME !

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

you really need to stop thinking like a protester and look at the main facts in this. and how stupid this is. Now if they did not have the kid. There should be criminal charges files, it's not there property and they have no right to occupy that property.

i failed to do research on this "illegal foreclosure" matter on my own and i had mistaken a title named "illegal foreclosure" when i was just an "illegal foreclosure epidemic".
i cannot prove to you these foreclosures are illegal but, have illegal foreclosures ever taken place? yes.
i do not think like a protester, i am just a humanitarian that actually "feels" for these people and actually prefer them having a home than being out living in the streets/shelter home, considering that we do have the resources to house them but, that's a different topic.

new topics

top topics

join