It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If all the Men go to Mars,and all the Women go to Venus then.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If all the Men were taken by aliens to Mars and all the Women were taken by aliens to Venus who will be the fastest to build a rocket to come back home?

-Men

-Women

They will,

Women build a rocket and go to Mars to take the Men.

Men build a rocket and go to Venus and take the Women.

Women will run with Aliens.

Both will run fast to Earth thinking they will be first!

edit on 7-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: to

edit on 7-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Women would be panicking for the first few days so we would get there first.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
LOL! I would tell them to just stay on Mars!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Women would return first, by working the alien's ego, then making the aliens take them back to Earth with promises of mating. Why build a ship from nothing when the aliens have one all ready to go?

The men would stay on Mars, wasting time with clashes of will and trying to be number one, until they expired from lack of food and water. The most they would accomplish would be a rock shelter made in the shape of a boob.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There would finally be peace on earth and the women would send good will to all men . lol Merry Xmas

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuzMc
LOL! I would tell them to just stay on Mars!
Or they will tell woman to stay on Venus.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
There would finally be peace on earth and the women would send good will to all men . lol Merry Xmas
Merry Xmas to you to and to them on Venus!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Most definitely men. Men like to tinker, work with their hands, and avoid any sort of soft fuzzy type of talk. The women would have a love circle, talk about the experience, sit by a fire, and maybe eventually...after a long period of time, get to work on a rocket ship.

Once, they did, they would work harder than the men, and become very militant about the entire endevour, but, until then, the men would beat them to to punch.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaOwl
Women would be panicking for the first few days so we would get there first.
I don't think they will panick to much,first all of them will have a party with the aliens!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
Most definitely men. Men like to tinker, work with their hands, and avoid any sort of soft fuzzy type of talk. The women would have a love circle, talk about the experience, sit by a fire, and maybe eventually...after a long period of time, get to work on a rocket ship.

Once, they did, they would work harder than the men, and become very militant about the entire endevour, but, until then, the men would beat them to to punch.
I will be not so sure depend what they are missing.....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I say the women would conquer the men, because the men will be on dog leashes listening to the women.

They know if they don't do what the woman tells them, they'll will be begging like dogs.

Men are whooped.

How you think they always manage to get the bank account, cars and house?

Men are (lollipops)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I say the women would conquer the men, because the men will be on dog leashes listening to the women.

They know if they don't do what the woman tells them, they'll will be begging like dogs.

Men are whooped.

How you think they always manage to get the bank account, cars and house?

Men are (lollipops)

Sorry but men are on Mars and Women on Venus...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Not if we invade.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by diamondsmith

Not if we invade.

Invade,invade...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Women would return first, by working the alien's ego, then making the aliens take them back to Earth with promises of mating. Why build a ship from nothing when the aliens have one all ready to go?

The men would stay on Mars, wasting time with clashes of will and trying to be number one, until they expired from lack of food and water. The most they would accomplish would be a rock shelter made in the shape of a boob.
I think the women definitely will stay with aliens they are new and they have space ships..and they,,,,and they,,,!

top topics

join