It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's seal the deal right now. Ron Paul tells Newsmax: I support Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ron paul has the same view towards all nations not just israel. this headline could read: ron paul friends with all nations. However he does not support israel the way the zionists do. He supports america and the constitution first and foremost.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You don't get it do you?

Consistency in his positions in the past, have no relevance or place in the office of the president of the USA.

Things aren't like they were a long time ago.

Actually, this conversation is irrelevant because he isn't going to win.

Personally, I'd like to see someone win who could break the system and do as promised... That isn't going to happen either.

He can either sell his soul now, or they'll take it from him IF he somehow were to win.

At the end of the Republican nomination, the nominee will likely either help Obama's chances of reelection, or be a better stooge for them than Obama was and win.

Meanwhile, the US is borrowing $0.40 for every dollar of government spending now...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I specifically stated for this to be a Ron Paul/Israel thread, I want it to stay on topic. For the exact reason of your posts in this thread.

If you think you know something, start your own thread or actually contribute to this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I find the "exclusive" line by Newsmax to be interesting since those are almost verbatim to statements he made just a few days ago. Just as point of interest.

I'm curious on your thoughts? Do you feel that Allies are important in the world we live in today? Do you feel that we as a country should support our Allies to our own benefit?
edit on 12/7/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Wow never heard of this. Can you point me somewhere?

Never heard that one before but you should read The Secret War Against The Jews by Aarons and Loftus. Israel has been blackmailing everyone since before they became Israel. After reading the book you will see that they had to in order to become Israel and and you will not blame them for doing so.

The other side of the coin is that if no one had done anything that they could be blackmailed for the blackmail could not have been successful.

As for RP, his stance on Israel is the same for everyone else, let them stand on their own. RP may not know it but he would effectively end the blackmail of the US by Israel, and there would definitely be fallout. Possibly to the point of having to rewrite history books. I mean these guys blackmailed Rockefeller into action. Quite a little trick all by itself.

Sorry OP but this is a discussion board, and I have that adopted person disdain for authority and control. I did S+F you though. Nice point you make, but I do not believe in categories as one category inevitably leads to another or understanding must suffer.

Edit; Ok, I see where you were going with the on topic thing. I guess mine was pretty on. Sorry I was defensive.

edit on 7-12-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by eLPresidente

I find the "exclusive" line by Newsmax to be interesting since those are almost verbatim to statements he made just a few days ago. Just as point of interest.

I'm curious on your thoughts? Do you feel that Allies are important in the world we live in today? Do you feel that we as a country should support our Allies to our own benefit?
edit on 12/7/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

Israel is not our ally. Look at how many times we have caught them spying on us and then they sell the info to other countries. Like when they sold our nuke secrets to China and sold the info the scum Pollard gave them they sold to Russia which resulted in the deaths of many of our undercover agents. Is this what allies do? If we had a President with any balls we would be at war with Israel.
edit on 7-12-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Israel is not our ally. Look at how many times we have caught them spying on us and then they sell the info to other countries. Like when they sold our nuke secrets to China and sold the info the scum Pollard gave them they sold to Russia which resulted in the deaths of m,any of our undercover agents. Is this what allies do? If we had a President with any balls we would be at war with Israel.

Israel is not our ally because we have never been theirs. You are believing what "they" tell you, not the truth. Each and every President since Eisenhower has publicly acted like he was pro Israel, but a careful examination of the facts will show you that Carter was the only one that was sincere. It cost Jimmy the re-election and even effectiveness during his administration. Dulles was still around then and he filled his Admin with CFR members.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I had no intention of derailing this thread into an anti-Israel hate fest. I was asking in general thinking of all perceived Allies.

If you wish to go to war with Israel you are quite mad in my opinion and clearly bigoted in the same manner as the Neo-Nazi's and Islamic Jihadists. Why not start another thread instead of derailing this one and using it to force your opinions on others.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
heres a wack of links
what you got?

"It banned U.S. economic, and military assistance, and export credits to countries that deliver or receive, acquire or transfer nuclear enrichment technology when they do not comply with IAEA regulations and inspections. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 101 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA)."

secure.wikimedia.org...

www.armscontrol.org...
secure.wikimedia.org...
www.foreignpolicy.com...

edit on 1-1-2012 by Danbones because: fixed quote box cleaned up post

top topics

<< 1   >>

join