It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I nearly fell into the zink when 'Weakest Link' UK was on in the background while I washed the dishes.
Ann Robinson's question was something in the line of: "what M is the law called when a state is run by the military?"

Answer: "Martial Law."

The player got it right.

They are truly putting it out there.

(I don't see a little crying face amongst all the faces I can choose from, but believe me, I am crying inside.)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

The fema camp story has and will be told and rehashed, for those who don't know how to do research on their own. first this story has been floating around this site for six years with photos of stacks of mass coffins, then the photo and videos got taken off, now the site owners go to Washington, DC. and everything you read, write and your opinions go to HLS, In the search area of this site type: fema it would show you what your looking for, oh the site has videos of the camps dated 2004-2006 pre obama
plus google search is the prime search engine for this site, the site HQ's ATS looks like a langley, Va building ???????

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Katrina? Wtf?

The reason the football stadium was used is because the Governor and Mayor never got off their butts and evacuated people like they should have done. Again if you are going to take the US or an agency to task, learn what your talking about first.

Your paranoia, twisting of facts and hatred of the US clouds every single one of your posts. When you get facts, get back to us.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
haha, might as well just call him an evil commie

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Just a thought, If the Government deems you a terrorist for what ever reason, then you are no longer a US Citizen. Do you think that kind of situation is plausible? Like I said just a thought.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by dannotz

reply to post by subject x

No they cant -

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III - NATIONALITY AND NATURALIZATION

Specifically -
TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part III > § 1481 - Loss of nationality by native-born or naturalized citizen; voluntary action; burden of proof; presumptions

If you are born in the United States the only way to lose your citizenship is to renounce it yourself, by written, verbal or through actions.

Again please take the time to research before just stating something.

As for the comment about flip flops - You do understand there are like 5 different versions of this amendment floating around right? In the House and the Senate. S. 1867 was introduced in the Senate by Sen. Levin out of MI.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

(7) committing any act of treason against, or attempting by force to overthrow, or bearing arms against, the United States, violating or conspiring to violate any of the provisions of section 2383 of title 18, or willfully performing any act in violation of section 2385 of title 18, or violating section 2384 of title 18 by engaging in a conspiracy to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, if and when he is convicted thereof by a court martial or by a court of competent jurisdiction.
-from the link you provided.

aaaaaaaaaand there's how they can declare you an enemy combatant and strip you of your citizenship. perhaps you should have finished reading your own research...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I would NOT stake my life on what Alex Jones says. If you subscribe to some of Jone's theories you may be driven to do something stupid. All information and intelligence needs to be accessed. Alex Jones is first and foremost an entertainer, and he can be quite compelling.....just don't believe everything you hear and half of what you see.

This idea for Internment Camps for Americans has been a scare tactic for years. Many of you have listened to others comment about S.1867 and believe that you're going to be put into some sort of camp, to get you out of the way. S.1867 doesn't apply to American Citizens....you'd know it IF you'd read the bill. S.1867 HAS NOT and MAY NOT pass but, everyone's getting ready to ? Two months ago, it was a killer asteroid and last year it was a killer virus.....Get the picture, yet????

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by zanysami

There are no such thing as FEMA camps.

and we all believe you!

thank you for clearing that up Kommandant

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
yay infowars...............

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
yay 90% of the posts in this thread are idiots repeating that they don't like alex jones

yay not talking about what's being covered, but instead about the person you see talking about it

yay ignorance

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join