It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11 updated info 12/06/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Didn't know how to actually update my thead www.abovetopsecret.com... without losing interest on what people may think the UFO may or might not have been. So if mods want to keep this active, it's kind of a different post and object I think, do what you must.

New news. This pic was shot off my local news today 12-06-011 from the same area where I live.

Something has to be going on.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Lovecents because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Very nice... You came off as very credible to me when I read your original post, that was a good picture you took, and this definitely helps confirm the sighting. I'm curious what network this was exactly? Would be great to see if they ran a story on their webpage or something. Thanks for sharing it!

Edit: Looked at their site, nothing there yet - You ought to send them the picture you took, they might actually bother to post the story on their page or look into it a bit more.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Do you have a link to the news site that had that or station name? I really can't tell either due to my eyes, the quality of the image at the spots for identifying the station or both.

Thanks for bringing this up, I am very interested

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

This was from KFMB CBS channel 8 in San Diego. Searching now if they are running a story on there website.

I don't think this is related to my story, although it might be. I saw this 3 days later.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is there website.

www.cbs8.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread - I too am
interested. I couldn't find anything
in the link for San Diego news
in relation to the sighting. Hope
we can find out more about this.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I'm still looking for more info. Couldn't find anything on there website either other than video from reported UFO's from August.

My UFO sighting was from a couple of days ago. This I saw on the news today. Not sure what day it was reported or sent into the news station.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow nothing on the CBS site, If it was just recently on the news, maybe it will show up on the site later today or tomorrow?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I saw this just today like 2 hours ago on my local news.

I can prove by showing my phone cam info if anyone can show me how to do that if any doesn't believe me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I guess I'll be the crazy guy in the thread.

They are here.
They are waiting for us to give them the green light.
We can do this by choosing freedom.
All they need is a critical mass. They don't need 100%.
They are waiting for us to throw off our own shackles so they can come down and help us rebuild
a more sustainable furure.

They WILL NOT show themselves to us fully until we do this.

How do Salmon know to swim upstream to spawn?
How do birds know to fly south in the winter?
How does a cat lost on vacation a thousand miles away find his way home?
How do I know all of these things are true?

I don't know HOW I know, I just DO!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

yea well who am I to remove someone's shackle whos wants to be shackled up? The key to their freedom is knowledge and the door is the internet, but no asleep they stay...Makes me wonder how many people actually like the world this way? Makes you sick really just that thought.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
On another thread I replied. The local paper described how the Metlife blimp was circling over a high-school championship football game that evening. Time, Date & place all match up. The formerly-U FO is now I'ed. Close thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

The high school championship games are played at Qualcomm stadium. About 9 miles west of me. This was in the East from me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nice bit of info to validate your sighting further.

I wish I could see the video from that newscast, couldn't find on youtube.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just saw a white blimp headed south over Oceanside/Vista. Keep an eye out tonite, perhaps you can get a photo for comparison.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Metlife blimp was out over Ocean Beach today in San Diego.

top topics

join