It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS become a community for jingoist and erroneous threads?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Well no need to be paranoid Francis this is only a rant not a conspiracy... Maybe you should stop trying so hard to get your name up, and start actually contributing. I would love to know what goes on in that Zany mind of yours...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by FEDec

Well no need to be paranoid Francis this is only a rant not a conspiracy... Maybe you should stop trying so hard to get your name up, and start actually contributing. I would love to know what goes on in that Zany mind of yours...

See no just no follow your own advice and do some research. I am not Francis Dec as he died in '96 it is merely a pseudonym because while I am nowhere near as paranoid as F E Dec I am too paranoid to put my real name on the internet.

Believe me If I knew of some worthwhile info I would contribute it but unlike some on the website I frankly do not see a conspiracy around every corner. I do see people who I like to talk about music and movies with so ill stick with that until I find something.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

So then stick to movies and music then with your friends, and if you want to jab about music and movies I can do that as well...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Many people have been supporting the mainstream media, and forget that we here at ATS look down upon the mainstream media.

In some respects A.T.S is as bad as the mainstream media. Look at all the threads with sensationalist titles, usually with caps like ..OMG LOOK AT THIS...MUST READ'', this is the same tactic that the mainstream media use to gain attention and sell papers. Also, the mainstream media is frowned upon for making unsubstantiated claims, hell, ATS has more of those than any mainstream media body. If the public are sheeple, an expression used by many an ATS member, then many people here are conspiracy sheeple, in my mind this 'sheeple statement' goes both ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join