It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Thread from here on ATS got onto Colbert Report!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hey "SNIP" putting down this thread. The OP is saying his particular post was incorporated into the Colbert Report last night. Relax. Either you're jealous, for god knows what reason, or you don't like to see other people happy.

Either way ... keep it to yourselves. The first like 10 posts to the OP are demeaning...kinda like this post.

Anyway to the OP: Very cool indeed!
edit on 6-12-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2011 by benevolent tyrant because: MOD EDIT to delete condescending expletive. no penalty.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It has to be funny its TV brain washing, its a distraction....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Isn't the OPs post kind of like raising your hand in a crowded grocery store checkout line when somebody asks who farted?
edit on 6-12-2011 by bruwin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
William Tapley's obsession with phallicism has corrupted and warped my fragile lil mind.

Scrolling down the page after watching that vid, and I start seeing them everywhere.

and

and 4 of 'em

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruwin
Isn't the OPs post kind of like raising your hand in a crowded grocery store checkout line when somebody asks who farted?
edit on 6-12-2011 by bruwin because: (no reason given)

Not when the person who asked if you just farted is foaming at the mouth and pissing him self.

The analogy is, was I made fun of? yes. But comedy central is owned by vericom. a company part of the new world order scheme.. by them saying i'm wrong, only re-enforces that i'm right. it's all based on perception.

One person sees a man asking who farted
Another person sees a sexy woman asking who's driving the ferrari.

tho one who sees who farted is living a life of illusions, where ridicule is really just sad irony on how pitiful their ignorant lifes are. Life sure does have its poetry
edit on 6-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Propaganda sure has become quite sophisticated!

And funny too.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
William Tapley's obsession with phallicism has corrupted and warped my fragile lil mind.

Scrolling down the page after watching that vid, and I start seeing them everywhere.

and

and 4 of 'em

YOU HAVE THE GIFT!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Birds of a feather cover each others' asses

Oh how I love multifaceted puns!
edit on 6-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
that is so badass! what a major breakthrough!!! who was that older man?

oh and the spokesperson for the airport what a clown! HA he actually used the word "concepted" in a sentence.
what a joke as if someone like him with be involved with multi level security of secrets ..
I have not done much research myself on the denver airport, but the street names 'Pena" and "Harry B Combs" were awesome considering the airport is built like a twig and giggle berries.
awesome post, Colbert is usually right on with his rhetoric and its always hilarious. It turns out comedy central is a more reliable source for news than the mainstream news outlets. Irony?

edit on 7-12-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Oh, wow, I am cracking up at that

Id feel honored to be made fun of my him too
(in this way)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by unworldly

lol they quoted my title and had the ATS logo right above it at 2.22

I sure didnt see it....

Second

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by unworldly

lol they quoted my title and had the ATS logo right above it at 2.22

I sure didnt see it....

Second

Do you see it now !!!

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Here you go:

i wonder what other thread will be used in mainstream hmmm... clicking....clicking oh yeah, i see something of interest lets see now....which msm outlet will i choose....a yes, i like the hollywood sites, they create instant buzz and google+ along with facebook will love that, oh and lets not forget twitter. [insert evil laugh here]

see now, isn't it far more productive having more than one set of hands and legs ?
edit on 7-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Let the freaks tease you, if they are teasing the truth the guy is a reptilian most likely anyway. Dont worry they will have no safe haven in 2012. If we are moving on to 5th D where will they go. They will perish in their bases and i doubt their soul has developed enough to move on. It is already decided who is going and who is not. I hope alot of you ATS guys are going on. No servant of the dark will be allowed anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

You got the Colbert Bump.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i for one feel good that the op feels good.

So next time, anyone else's thread might pop up as a colbert plug, one never knows.

oh jeez..im allowing my human emotion to over run my b1tch a$$ hard core arogant ats user side again.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join