It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real King Kong ....It's here!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes finally the only one living King Kong.

Don't run,don't hide,because there is no chance....

source(www.boostinspiration.com...

The proof we need.

She will destroy our cities.

She come after us.

God help us!

edit on 6-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: King Kong

edit on 6-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: Real

edit on 6-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: No pic

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Isnt godzilla depicted as a reptile/lizard....not a monkey?? Thats king kong...right lol

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You're right. I got to picture #21 and got so overwelmed with emotion that I kicked the screen in on my plasma tv. AHHHHHH!!!! THEY'RE GONNA KILL US WITH CUTENESS!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Isnt godzilla depicted as a reptile/lizard....not a monkey?? Thats king kong...right lol
Sorry I am very sleepy at this hour!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Aww, that animal is so adorable looking.

Love the facial expression with the hair all poofed up.

HAHA, so cute.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Oi where did you get my baby photo from?

edit on 6-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Oi where did you get my baby photo from?

From Facebook!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Oh my God, how adorable! Thanks for sharing!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
looking at that monkey thing it's hard to believe we had a common ancestor. at least that's what science tells us. but lately history is becoming more blurry and here is my proof

www.bible.ca...

where are my favorite debunkers? I would love to see them rationalize that. the history we have been taught is incomplete at best. the truth to our past is stranger than the fiction we are taught in school or church

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
looking at that monkey thing it's hard to believe we had a common ancestor. at least that's what science tells us. but lately history is becoming more blurry and here is my proof

www.bible.ca...

where are my favorite debunkers? I would love to see them rationalize that. the history we have been taught is incomplete at best. the truth to our past is stranger than the fiction we are taught in school or church

I think it is very easy myself. Also "Monkey thing"? it isnt a thing its a live animal.
Oh and like I have said before we are great apes not monkeys but down the line we all share a common ancestor,
Look into the eye's of a chimp and tell me we are not brothers.
You can go all the way down to fish, we have two eyes, the same amount of fingers(fins look at the bones) a backbone, ribs I can go on.
Oh and lets stay on topic.
Oh last thing about your proof, maybe older civilizations are like us that they can find a fossil of something and imagine meat on them, they have looked at the fossil and thought wow look at that skeleton, I wonder what that looked like!!! It,s maybe how Dragon myths came about.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

www.bible.ca...

I think it is very easy myself. Also "Monkey thing"? it isnt a thing its a live animal.
Oh and like I have said before we are great apes not monkeys but down the line we all share a common ancestor,
Look into the eye's of a chimp and tell me we are not brothers.
You can go all the way down to fish, we have two eyes, the same amount of fingers(fins look at the bones) a backbone, ribs I can go on.
Oh and lets stay on topic.
Oh last thing about your proof, maybe older civilizations are like us that they can find a fossil of something and imagine meat on them, they have looked at the fossil and thought wow look at that skeleton, I wonder what that looked like!!! It,s maybe how Dragon myths came about.

lets dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my refering to the animal as "monkey thing" is due to my not knowing the exact species of hominoid
boymonkey74 your feelings for these sub creatures is commendable you should work for peta. yes they are cute and have a vague resemblance to modern homo sapiens due to the shared dna however when I look into the eyes of a chimp or ape I would not say we are brothers, distant cousins at best. I also see a very powerful wild unpredictable animal that could rip my face off. the connection between us and them ends there. they accept there reality. they eat $h!t and reproduce. we however question our reality. we look for truth to our existence. we build and dominate the entire planet. of all the other species of life on this planet we have actually claimed the planet as our own. infact some of us want to expand to new worlds. we are at the top of the food chain is that a good thing or not who knows?

as for my proof if that ancient culture had found a fossil how would they know what it looked like with skin imagine it cmon.. and why would they immortalize it in stone? no it must have been something they saw or better yet lived with a creature so big and docile stegosaurus was a vegan as I am sure you are aswell. there are different accounts of humans and dinos from different parts of the earth your knowledge of history is incomplete as is mine. however my mind is open to the possibility that humans and dino's co-existed based on the evidence

links:
www.dinosaursandman.com...

www.creationists.org...

scienceray.com...

www.angelfire.com...

take your pick

as for the dragon myths perhaps the ancients saw pterodactyls flying around the true history is lost to time we only have clues ie fossils, stone art, and myths or fables our true history is a mystery or basically another question waiting to be asked

new topics

top topics

join