It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Appears For Second Year At UK Air Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is a zoomed image from one of the frames.

You can the dutch article here.
www.ufoplaza.nl...

I have translated the whole article although its not the best translation but you can make out the most important parts.

The 2004 editie of the wereldberoemde Goodwood revival festival was like usually a success for the thousands those annual in the British West Sussex province meets to enjoy the spectakel.

The festival took place in the weekend of 3.,4, and 5 September with usual old auto's, with other attractions - among which the annual fly show of WOII fighting couples, like among others the Spitfires and sparrow grip.

On Saturday 4 September the fly show in the afternoon started. The conditions were perfectly. On the ground the waiting mob enjoyed splendid dealings these old war planes, which flew in formatie. Under them a young man, who each movement which these planes made on, was himself camera fixed.

The young man, Simon Anderson, an inhabitant of West Sussex, had fixed previous year during the festival a ufo on video.

This afternoon had he luck. Suddenly - then he 3 planes in formatie film was - appeared there again a mysteriously flying object. The invader flew by the formatie in a spectacular dealing, which brought with a collision danger with itself just like previous year

Simon saw immediately the ufo between the planes and were still more astonished than at the verschijning during the air show of previous year.

Simon saw immediately the ufo between the planes and were still more astonished than at the verschijning during the air show of previous year 3 the WOII fighting couples made a turning, and for a second time the unknown object with high speed stop for the planes flew. Simon's camcorder empty this second incident on camera fixed. Because of the enormous speed the disk in only 5 frames appeared... clearly metaalachtig an object, which the bests in 5 the frame to see is.

Simon were now certain that there was interaction between the ufo and the planes in an intelligent, checked manner. Its video camera continued twist empty even still more pictures of other planes without discontinuance and Simon with the strange dark object in the buurt fixed.

Against the end of the fly show Simon knew what he had taken, where he realised himself the large importance of the tape in its camera entirely. Simon Anderson are a ufo getuige and experiencer, which has had already many perceptions, encounters and situations with UFO's, and an exceptional competence has developed to see these unknown objects and at detecteren - and vervolgens on video them to fix.

Hmm just found the whole article in English! What a waste of my time!

Anyway here it is.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 6-9-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
wow, good post. i wonder if anyone else will have additional pictures since im sure there had to been more people video taping it at the time

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wooowwwyyyy Zzzooooowwwwwyyyy.....ahem.

Thats #ing ace!!

Is this legit or what? The only thing I can think it could be, os a frizbee type thing thrown up in the air, as we dont know if it is a big object in the distance or a smaller object up closer.

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing yoru find, MArk. Your'e a start mate!

Though, i dont know why you think the translation thing was a waste of time, we all know you used an online translator and didnt translate it yourself

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yeah Id like to see some more pictures. Maybe someone has some high Res. So we can blow them up and take a better look.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Haha Thanks Triplesod, i see you live near me in good ole england (near manchester)

It is legit from what i read and this happened last year aswell at the exact same place and event.

It took me a long time to copy and paste the website in and out of the translator then into notepad to get some errors correct and set it out nicely then into ATS (as the website translator doesnt damn work!)
Also it kinda annoyed me when i got to the bottom of the website and found the link which took me to a fully english article for the exact same thing!

Other than that it seems pretty authentic to me.

Hey how come i see abusive language when i havent turned it off in the ATS store? Thats pretty damn cool!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Do they have bald eagles there?

I'm thinking it's a large bird with a white head, and it looks like it might be a little bit closer than the planes. But who knows, it's really tough to tell.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
it would be good to see a movie or larger pics, but looking at these I don't think it's a bird. A bird would change shape between frames as it flapped.

Also...it looks like it's a similar distance away as the planes, or maybe further, given the hazy appearance. moving pretty fast as well, of those are vidcaps 1/25 second apart.

Not sure really.

edit : btw no bald eagles over hear I don't think. We have eagles, but only the golden type, (which are brown!).

[edit on 6/9/04 by muppet]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
A bird would change shape between frames as it flapped.

But if the bird isn't flapping it's wings, it might be soaring. Eagles do that a lot. They find a (not sure what it's called) flow of hot air travelling upwards and try to hover over it. Someone back me up here, what's it called?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
From the blowups and rense pictures I'd have to say the object is more distant then the planes.

Also looking at it it doesn't seem to be a bird(except if you know birds with metalic reflecting surfaces attached to it ..)

Then last thing would be its movement when you look at how the planes must be moving and the movement of the object itself. Doesn't seem to me to be a bird at all.

Nice pictures to say the least.
Can't wait to get an uncompressed version of the video in my hands for deeper analysis.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Where do you see reflectiveness? The only thing I see, is a white spot in the middle of the object.

Maybe your deeper analysis will turn up something.

Oh btw, I found out that those things are called thermals.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The zoomed in image looks like the classic profile of a saucer. It reminded me of another ufo sighting that took place several days ago.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
The zoomed in image looks like the classic profile of a saucer. It reminded me of another ufo sighting that took place several days ago.

Hey, that's not too far from me.
I tried checking mufon's online database to see if they had anything on it, but it seems to be down at the moment. (don't know if or when it will be back up) Maybe it will turn up in the local Mufon newsletter or the national one.

A little over a year ago, I spotted something similar to what they saw over Greeley. The only thing is that it was wobbling erratically. But it was pretty much the same shape as described in that article.

I'm still skeptical on the air show sighting.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I heard of a few cases at air shows that UFO's have shown up cool find for a translator try (bable fish altavista). Wonder if anyone else spotted the ufo at tthe show and has pictures of it.

new topics

top topics

join