It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Rockefeller Talks About World Domination Jokingly Regarding Pat Buchanan - 1991 Roast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Anyone can name some people in the crowd?

Elitist humor?

He just stands there jokingly talking about the CFR, trilateral and bilderberg.

Karma is a MUST!
He hates freedom and hates people basically

It's funny how every power hungry maniac is often full of hate
He has little respect for humanity and here he jokes about it

So funny I fogot to laugh

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The sunglasses from THEY LIVE are required for viewing these videos in 5D...

Oh these guys are soooo hilarious.
It's funny cuz it's true, right?

edit on 5-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is it any wonder why Pat Buchanan has been so forceful in speaking out against world government? He has been in the ‘belly of the beast’ for years, serving alongside Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan. I truly trust Pat and what he says because if anyone knows about these people and their agenda it is him. It is strange that shortly after this roast in 1992 he began his career raging against the same people he used to be friends with.

“The Bush plan is economic treason against the American worker. That "civil rights leaders" are silent about the dispossession of the black working class, that unions are not marching to denounce this sellout of blue-collar and white-collar America, only tells us that the amorality of the transnational corporation has infected both. Solidarity be damned, it is all about money now.”

“What makes the Pastor-CFR [Council on Foreign Relations] plan remarkable is that those who would abolish America are out of the closet. The penultimate step to world government, a North American Union built on the model of the European Union, to one day merge with it in a World Union of Nations and Peoples, is before us on the table.”

“Under the rubric of conservatism, the Republican party of Bush I and II has been reinventing itself into what conservatives would have once recognized as a Rockefeller party reciting Reaganite rhetoric.”

“Free trade is the serial killer of American manufacturing and the Trojan Horse of World Government. It is the primrose path to the loss of economic independence and national sovereignty. Free trade is a bright shining lie.”

“Globalization is the economic treason that dare not speak it name.”

“In July 1944, at the Mount Washington Hotel in the resort town of Bretton Woods in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, John Maynard Keynes and Harry Dexter White created the New World Order.”

“Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory." – Pat Buchanan

As for that snob joking about how he and his family are running the world, it is no surprise they have joked about that for a while. National sovereignty and cultural identity are just bumps in the long road to universal control.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well put Misoir.

S&F OP, for sharing the video. Haven't seen that one before.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well we would go protest against this globalist control freak paradigm but guess who would be there to criticize every little thing that happened in the protest and attempt to stop it from coalescing?

CONSERVATIVE, n. A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others.

Devil's Dictionary

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Great catch and thanks for posting!

I'd like to point out that the roast is for the Spina Bifida Association. Doctors and scientists "don't know" what causes Spina Bifida, but the government already gives children born to Agent Orange sufferers monetary compensation and medical care. Doctors say it's caused by genetics and/or pollutants in the environment.

My dad wasn't in Vietnam, but I suffer from Spina Bifida. All my research points to Monsanto!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Ya and those Vietnam victims couldn't even sue anyone because of an sad loophole

The group claimed in the lawsuit that several American chemical companies which produced Agent Orange during the war, including Dow, Monsanto, and Diamond Shamrock, were liable to reimburse victims for their suffering. But the appeals judge ruled the U.S. government had intended to use dioxin on foliage, not humans, and therefore its deployment did not meet the definition of “chemical warfare” under international law.

www.globalpost.com...,1

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Agreed.
Well, there are many victims of chemical toxins. Not just the ones in Vietnam who were exposed to Agent Orange. My parents were and still are avid gardeners. I believe that the government had to make some reference to Agent Orange causing Spina Bifida to quiet certain people. I have heard that they're now thinking about extending the Agent Orange Benefits Act to the grand children of Vietnam vets, too. This is all fine and dandy, but what about all those who are suffering with this affliction whose fathers had nothing to do with Vietnam? "Let's just forget about them", I'm sure they're saying as they make jokes about their power and money and go laughing all the way to see their banking buddies. Just plain sick.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I have extra sunglasses if anyone needs them. I'd strongly recommend them while watching all political roasts, correspondents' dinners, and most of C-SPAN's live feeds.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They laugh in everyones face.
Good thread. S&F.

Check him out here saying end the internet.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Occupy Rockefeller estates. Do no harm just MOBalizie in front of their homes. Let therm know that WE know now and that the jig is up. Push us just a little more and we'll push back. Do this to all the elites who have been exposed.

Again DO NO HARM just dare them to push us a little more. Then let's see what happens.

That's what this thread makes me think

edit on 5-12-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That was an excellent roast! Jay was hilarious.

Pat is a great American unquestionably.

Yet Somehow, Jay in all his glory, reminded me of this guy...accurately close.

Check it out: www.youtube.com...

2 Minutes and 37 seconds of your time. Well spent I might add.

Can you handle it?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Check out those two monarchs behind him.

So there you have it.

They are all washed up now, they have spun, yet their web is empty.

Hey I just put on an old album!

It is called "old and in the way"

Check it out sometime. best Regards.

new topics

top topics

join