It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Blames Palestinians for Deadlock in Talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The title of the article itself should be enough to get your blood boiling but wait until you read the article.

Israel blames Palestinians for deadlock in talks, says leadership’s aim is to boycott Israel

JERUSALEM — A spokesman for Israel’s prime minister said Saturday the Palestinian leadership is to blame for the deadlock in peace talks, a day after the U.S. defense secretary asserted that Israel was not doing enough to renew negotiations.

Wow, I had no idea that Israel wasn't doing enough to renew negotiations

I thought all the announced settlement expansions, rejection of Palestinian state, and the freezing of Palestinian funds were attempts at making the peace talks go more smoothly

(Yes I acknowledge that Israel has finally agreed to unfreeze the funding after international pressure)

Israel okays 1,600 settler homes for East Jerusalem

Knesset to vote on annexing West Bank

Unesco gives Palestinians full membership (Israel rejects the decision)

Israel rushes settlement growth after Unesco accepts Palestinians

At a Brookings Institution forum on Friday, U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta urged Israeli leaders to “just get to the damned table.” He added that Israel could more actively attempt to mend ties with Turkey and Egypt, and reverse its growing isolation in the Middle East.

You hear that Israel? Your good friends the United States said get to the damned table! They also suggested you play nice with your neighbors (Yes, I know it's funny hearing that from the USA
).

Palestinian Authority spokesman Ghassan Khatib said the Palestinians are eager to resume talks, but will not do so until Israel freezes settlement building in the West Bank, one of the areas the Palestinians seek for a future state.

“Israeli settlement activities indicate that the Israeli verbal commitment to negotiations is not serious,” Khatib said. “There is a contradiction between Israel’s willingness to negotiate the future of territories and its insistence of determining the future of the territories through illegal settlement activities.”

ANYONE can see that Israel is purposely sabotaging the peace talks because they don't want a resolution. Even their own allies are hinting this is the case.

I know there are people on both sides causing problems and I do place equal blame on the extremists from both sides. It's just the Palestinians have adopted a more peaceful diplomatic approach and it's grinding Israel's gears.

The people in charge of running Israel are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats. There will never be any peace in the Middle East until there is a complete overhaul of the political arena in that area.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

S&F&B

gotta go but bumping

psychopathic zionists are gonna do
what psychopaths do
the goal is to confuse
and have the blame fall on all the jews

off topic lol the new sig i saw that thread which was
posted to move the israeli racist ad threads off the new topics page

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thanks for the bump

It's nice to see more and more people wake up to the Israeli hypocrites, even if it's crooked politicians who are criticizing them.

Off topic, yeah, I couldn't resist using this as my signature once I read their response

edit on 4-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good to have this thread up. About time to get to the root of the problem.

While I whole heartedly support the right of our fellow human brothers and sisters of the palestine soon to be embraced nation by the world, and equally criticised our fellow human brothers and sisters of the Israeli nation, more so the selfish elites for holding firm to occupied lands, IT MUST BE SAID that on the palestine side, jews too MUST be recognised as a nation and right to live in peace there just like any other nation on Earth, which is a pre-condition set against them for talks by senile corrupted arab elements.

May our fellow human brothers and sisters of the muslim faith WORLDWIDE urge those palestinian or foreign elements to drop the idea of KILLING fellow humans once and for all. The good prophet Muhamad, blessed be his name, certainly had no desire for more bloodshed once he pacified the infidel persians in Arabia to bring peace, hope, prosperity and progess for those who love our common Creator and to know Him personally.

It is sad that his life ended short before he could unite more of humanity, but that is the WILL of Allah,, the all wise and merciful, for what is meant to be, is meant to be, and not even allowing any heirs for that is what Islam is about - NO more clergies to intercede on behalf of mankind or to lead, but DIRECT communication between Him and man using free will with conscience.

We may all have our differences, even stark ones, but societal conscience is universal, so too are our common aspirations of mankind - love, peace, justice, equality, progress and freedom.

Alone, we can do no nothing for our suffering innocent jews and muslims and their young. But when combined with our common cause, we can move mountains. History can be made today, and it begins with you and me, through our families, relatives and friends that makes up our world we ALL share to progress and evolve.

Let the bloodshed and sufferings end.....
edit on 4-12-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Does Israel honestly believe that the world still falls for their shenanigans?

top topics

join