It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Solidarity International Issues Genocide Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
" Christian Solidarity International issued a genocide warning for religious minorities in the Islamic Middle East, and they called on President Obama to make their safety a top priority as the United States continues to respond to the Arab Spring uprisings. "

Source / Alternative Source

Dr. John Eibner, CEO of Christian Solidarity International, said: "Conditions for genocide against non-Muslim communities exist in varying degrees throughout the region stretching from Pakistan to Morocco. The crisis of survival for non-Muslim communities is especially acute in Iraq, Syria, Egypt,Sudan, the Palestinian territories, Iran and Pakistan."

" In a letter to President Barack Obama, Eibner issued a ringing declaration that stands in stark contrast to the silence of the church establishment in the U.S. which for the most part, has said very little about the ongoing attacks against Christians in the Middle East. Eibner wrote in part."

Source

Today, Christian Solidarity International (CSI) issued a Genocide Warning concerning the 12 million-plus members of endangered non-Muslim minorities in North Africa and the broader Islamic Middle East.

Conditions for genocide against non-Muslim communities exist in varying degrees throughout the region stretching from Pakistan to Morocco. The crisis of survival for non-Muslim communities is especially acute in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Sudan, Iran and Pakistan. Saudi Arabia is already a “religiously cleansed” state.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Does anyone find it a bit funny that they ask Obama for help and not their god?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Pretty hard to reply to without prejudice, but it's not really surprising is it? It's a well advertised fact in all middle eastern countries that 'islam is the only way'.

If my family was living in, say, ANY middle eastern country (my sister used to live in Cairo), I would be very very concerned for their safety.
Although not one single member of my entire extended family is DUMB enough to believe in ANY religion at all, they would still be a target simply because they KNOW FOR A FACT that allah is NOT REAL and islam is complete make believe like ALL other religions.

You can open a mosque in Frankfurt. Try opening a church in Tehran. And lefties want these people to be respected. pppffffttt.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Ha haaa, I do now.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

(US) Obama's biggest allie in the ME is Saudi Arabia which to quote
"Saudi Arabia is already a “religiously cleansed” state".
they are also the largest financier of terrorism in the region.

It will be more hypocrisy if anything comes out of the WH about this.

put this down to more propaganda for the war machine.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
maybe if the 'good christians' stopped murdering everyone else and supporting israel and its genocide they wouldnt have to whinge because someone decided to pay them back in kind.

top topics

join