It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Week starting 12th December 2011 - Here we go.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I know market data is unpredictable and does not follow logical pattern based on factual events.

But the recent gains all sectors have seen equities, bonds, futures is crazy. This has got to be the week that the market wakes up realises that change of policy/market manipulation cannot be made to fix this. they have to take the hit on the chin.

Banks will start seriously bumping capital, Balance sheets will decrease, market will contract the BEARS will be revealed.

So the weekend of the 9th should reveal the final truth... But expect to see some interesting revelations as exposures are not visible at the moment. Bank run imminent. Italy

Recession and crude at $100... while China slow boils.

thoughts?
edit on 3-12-2011 by DannyboyUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2011 by DannyboyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DannyboyUK

I believe that it's because the biggest scam ever is now about to happen.
All those imaginary zeros can all of a sudden have relevance and lost in the shuffle when the IQD RV's
As crazy as it sounds we are about to see temporary jump start in the global economies that will in the end hide their thefts.
We are about to see thousandeirs become millionaires.
Millionaires become billionaires and billionaires becocome trillionaires.
It will look good at first, but imho it will only last for a few years before the craziness ends and the trillionaires once again collect all the cards in the deck for themselves.
But in the meantime.
Dang if this isn't proof, to me anyways, that the Iraq Dinar is about to be RV'd.
If so it will kick start the American economy and justify us bailing out Europes banks and in the end lay a few hundred trillion in debt on the backs of the US taxpayer.

But, I could just be nuts justified by the fact that yes, I bought Dinars.
I cannot for the life of me answer to why the mkts took off other than it's in advance of the new Iraq sovereignty and the now impending RV.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
judging on the stats, most Europe countries have only 2-3 months. This is not the Euro-Zone Crisis but a Euro-zone Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'm really sorry for being uninformed, I keep seeing things about December 12th, 2011 and I have NO idea what's significant about that date. Would you mind informing me? I apologize of my ignorance to the subject.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Is QE3 imminent? That’s a quaint notion, considering we just saw QE3, 4, and 5 happen all at once!

In a swift move, China, the United States and Europe are making moves to add liquidity to the markets.

China announced that it’s lowering reserve requirements for banks, meaning that they are loosening lending after a year of tightening.

The U.S., meanwhile, is looking to purchase more mortgage-backed securities. The Fed, in coordination with five other central banks, also nearly cut in half the rate at which foreign central banks pay to borrow U.S. dollars from 1.08 percent to 0.58 percent through Feb. 1, 2013. (That’s cheaper than American banks pay, which is 0.75 percent.)

That and talk of an IMF bailout for Italy sent U.S. stock markets soaring, with the Dow up nearly 500 points the other day, its seventh largest daily point increase ever.

While it buoyed stock markets, these actions, some of which were meant to demonstrate that there won’t be a liquidity crisis like 2008 as the European debt crisis comes to a head, will in fact be very inflationary.
Inflation means every dollar you have buys less than before. If you buy stocks;undervalued AA+ companies with long history of paying dividends with 3%+ yields. Gold & Short the dollar. Remember Gold and dollar usually go opposite the Market.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi

I'm really sorry for being uninformed, I keep seeing things about December 12th, 2011 and I have NO idea what's significant about that date. Would you mind informing me? I apologize of my ignorance to the subject.

forget 2012-12-12 all that rubbish. This is the first date monday after the negotiations with EU states, which happens over the weekend.

do or die 9th December

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi

forget 2012-12-12 all that rubbish. This is the first date monday after the negotiations with EU states, which happens over the weekend.

do or die 9th December

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
7th Wednesday is the Greece Budget vote
8th Thursday is the European Central Bank (ECB) Meeting
9th Friday is the EU Summit
I see disappointment and markets decline.

top topics

join