It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate

reason.com

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate, Saying He's Too "misguided and extreme"
Matt Welch | December 1, 2011

On Wednesday, Dec. 7, the Republican Jewish Coalition will host a presidential-candidates forum featuring Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and Rick Santorum. Not invited is the GOP candidate currently polling around third in New Hampshire and second in Iowa: Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas). The explanation:

Paul was not invited to attend the RJC's candidates forum because the organization - as it has sta
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To me RP is not extreme enough. Why won't he tell the truth about 911? He'd win the election in a landslide if he'd do that. Most people still don't know who he is. They'd find out if he said 911 was an inside job by controlled demo and every member of congress and the corporate media has know it for 10 years.

reason.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Then the debate should not go ahead, or change the venue....
If I was Ron Paul I would turn this to his advantage, not sure how but I bet there is a great spin on it.
edit on 2-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Why won't he tell the truth about 911? He'd win the election in a landslide if he'd do that. Most people still don't know who he is.

Great job of connecting Paul to 911. Do you really think that if he knew of any conspiracy like that he would keep quiet?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

top topics

join