It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.N. vs Creation and the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Since it's inception the United Nations has adopted many Theosophical views which describe humanity's evolution on Earth in the doctrine of Root races.

Here is a thread I did which begins to expose the doctrine and agenda of the U.N., and how the theories of evolution have been adopted through Theosophy into it's very foundation.

Abovetopsecret.com

I am very speculative of the agenda behind the U.N. because of this pro - evolutionary stance..and the war being created against that which it stands against,Creation....if we look at the current situation in Africa and the M.E.,and the heightened military engagements,all of which have been backed by the U.N. we begin to see a pattern of war being waged against religions that believe in Creation.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

if we look at the current situation in Africa and the M.E.,and the heightened military engagements,all of which have been backed by the U.N. we begin to see a pattern of war being waged against religions that believe in Creation.

Interesting, I see quite the opposite. without getting into the whole "evolution is science, creationism is mythology" debate, I see most of the engagements as posturing against the growing Chinese threat, as that is where this appears to be heading, and China is communist and do not believe in "god".

Anyways, I'd be more suspicious of the UN if they decided to pick a religion at random and follow that instead of tested science. But hey, that's just me, to each their own.

War against creation? Ha, you've got to provide even the smallest tidbit of proof that creation happened before we can assume the dastardly evil UN is waging war on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Cant say i see that at all.

I would be more inclined to believe its a war against Islam, if thats the line of thinking we are using. After all, i dont see Christian countries attacked. That said, i dont believe its that either. Its simply the West pushing its agenda.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by Daedal

Cant say i see that at all.

I would be more inclined to believe its a war against Islam, if thats the line of thinking we are using. After all, i dont see Christian countries attacked. That said, i dont believe its that either. Its simply the West pushing its agenda.

Islam and the Koran believe in creation..which will lead to Israel.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Since it's inception the United Nations has adopted many Theosophical views which describe humanity's evolution on Earth in the doctrine of Root races.

Here is a thread I did which begins to expose the doctrine and agenda of the U.N., and how the theories of evolution have been adopted through Theosophy into it's very foundation.

From what I understand, DNA does not "evolve".
If man evolved from apes then most have not evolved very far.
Continual wars are proof of that.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

UN boots Libya from Human Rights Council

Source

The full membership of the United Nations on Tuesday suspended Libya from the U.N. Human Rights Council in the latest international effort to isolate Muammar Qaddafi's government for its violent attacks on civilian protesters.

The U.N. General Assembly voted by consensus on the council's recommendation to suspend Libya's rights of council membership for committing "gross and systematic violations of human rights."

The same thing will happen to Syria..

United Nations Human Rights Council accuses Syria of ‘gross human rights violations’ in its report

Source

“Adding to the international pressure on Syria, a U.N. panel on Monday accused President Bashar Assad’s regime of gross human rights violations in its crackdown on protesters, including torturing and killing children, shooting unarmed demonstrators and raping detainees.

top topics

join