It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting together a research team for various subjects surrounding psychic phenomenon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SativaDub
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I would very much like to be involved with this !!!

I am from the United Kingdom, 18 years old, male.

Thanks

definitely will be in contact , but for everyone else, i don't need age or gender or any other kind of personal info, it's a research project but you should refrain from posting anything specific about yourselves online regardless.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am extremely interested in participating having experienced many types of psychic phenomenon in my life-span. Please let me know what's going on with this!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
alright guys i've worked out a majority of details involving us getting together and talking online and i figure that everyone should get a google + account if possible, the chat system in there is the simplest and easiest to use and it lets people chat via webcam and chatbox at the sametime. good for those without cams .

I predicted months ago you would suggest this and I am already signed up.
I'd like to participate as well if you would accept my limited participation.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
We cannot allow recruitment for "off site" activity.

Terms and conditions

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

We have an ATS research forum which is well organised and available to members that want to participate in serious research. I suggest you contact Super moderator ADVISOR for more information.

Thank you.

Thread closed.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join