It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO SIGHTING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hello,
You may think this is strange, but it must be reported... I have seen a UFO, I have also had feelings of someone looking over my shoulder ever since... I cannot shake this feeling, I have reported it to several agencies, it will not go away and it is very disturbing. I am writing this to get it off of my chest, no other reason. Please take it for what it's worth, there is somethiing bizzare going on in my area, plain and simple, Charlotte, NC.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
More details?Day or Night?What did it look like?How long did the sighting last?Why do are you looking over your shoulder,is someone watching/monitoring you?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I dunt like his reg date...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yeah, the register date of this person doesn't make sense at all. what is going on?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Another game?LOL...It also says the member was deleted,and the message was edited by a mod.Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is an anonymous submission that came in to ATSNN.
As it is more geared towards ATS discussion, here it is.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ah,gotcha....So this person is not a member?Too bad,I would love to get some more info about what happened to him/her.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well, here's hoping they'll see this and join so they can tell us more.
Perhaps any other members in Charlotte, NC can chime in with anything they've seen.
I'm in Charlotte and haven't noticed anything unusual, for the record.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Agreed,if the thread starter is reading this,we'd love to hear the details of your story.So often folks are scared to openly report due to ridicule though.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OOOhh this could be fun (whistles the theme to X-files), I wonder if it's a pile of steaming ______, or if somebody is directing traffic towards Charlotte N.C
I've heard the feeling of someone looking over y'shoulder before.....from my brother, who was stalking bag couriers scuttling between Security Intelligence Service buildings....I hope the deleted member returns to devulge more.

top topics

join