It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the lowest lows...Creation occurs!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

it is incredible how far u go to justify the worse for ur god life superiority first meaning urs upon what left inferiors that god will allow u to abuse

what is outside of all space is true what is inside space is absolutely existing low

u dont care but about urselves that is why u dare force hell glorification even upon the mind forced to for gods fun

all u care about is to protect the most abject lies so u can b sure to b paid always

on a side note, who keep meaning nothing while giving freely, is not meaning anyone but only truth so leaving all and itself as true but also meaning him free out of truth that it gives to all objective field including itself, so it is the opposite of what u r singing about, as if one can rise from hell strong, wat is that crap of liars minds, just bc of some penny u expect to got of religious images powers
who always mean truth right so absolute superiority if he means any, then it cant never b in hell and go low by itself, so if that occur it makes a proof that evil is god that abused its powers upon absolute right of being true, even the idea that god loose his powers if existence was true, is false, it is all about fun in boring infinite constant existence that never mean any else but itself and will always b that way,

there is truth up not gods, when truth is then anyone is free, out of one truth concept right
not stick to eachothers so all saved by one god

time will tell, but it is truly revulsing how far u r disgusting by daring making poems to glorify hell made on someone else

and another side note, there is no such thing as misery and loss, there is criminals and innocents
right and wrong that is all, while wrong above rights living while rights are to truth which is above all

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Nope, you've misunderstood the OP's intent. Although we know English isn't your first language, we catch the drift of your contrarianism and spirit of rebellion. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You'll be a beautiful, excellent addition that the post-corporeal realm has been anxiously awaiting, as if your mere presence will lift the quality of the existential whole. And the truth is that it will. And all that exists as eternal will know it.

I've been waiting patiently

So good to see you back here. I kinda like this new "romantic" version of you

What a beautiful addition to the OP NorEaster.

Just beautiful.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

my drift? how sweet of u, keep all to ur luck im much fine as i am
and keep the spirit of any and all too, it is nothing to me
and language and english and watever native u mean being from

im nothing to all that while much fine as i am

and stop using the word we, if im else then everyone is each one else, im not an exception when i prove how far objective i can b, so much more normal then u r

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by NewAgeMan

my drift? how sweet of u, keep all to ur luck im much fine as i am
and keep the spirit of any and all too, it is nothing to me
and language and english and watever native u mean being from

im nothing to all that while much fine as i am

and stop using the word we, if im else then everyone is each one else, im not an exception when i prove how far objective i can b, so much more normal then u r

So, why is it that with each post you work to become more and more unintelligible? There was another poster on here a couple years ago who ran that goof into the only place it can go - nowhere. Why not stop busting balls, and start making a minimum of sense? You obviously have the same irritation issues with overblown new age rhetoric as I have, but trust me, you'll fail to even make your point via irony on this forum. You'll be the only one giggling over posts like this one (above), and more akin to Tony Perkins in "Psycho" with that little fly on his arm in the final scene than like a cyber Mark Twain exposing the foolishness of confusing esoterica parading around as deep wisdom (complete with the too-common misspelled and misapplied words and terms used by such messengers).

Sure, it's cute, but this forum's already been smothered by English-as-a-non-language messengers of absolutely nothing whatsoever. You're nothing new or novel here.
edit on 11/29/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

im not u nor ur kind, i know wat to do and do it at once finish did it all next

get all points im giving u a lot dont take or take it is all up to ur wills, i dont have any will i do all at once just forced to stay there and invent how to waste time while waiting for nothing to come or truth

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One

I find your comment humorous! Kudos!

It's because my frown is upside down.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join