It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artist that talk the truth. Akala.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Let me say this first, before i scare people away. this music should be liked by all, its not rap about bling, its rap about how tptb control us. True talk. it's not fast rap, hes talking explaining our situation. Us sat here talking # whewre 1 in 100 of us actually do something about this suppresion we're seeing, these guys are spending their own money and spreading this message. music seems to be our best way to spread awareness. . tell EVERYBODY about artists like this. PLEASE

With that said, Im a Massive Hip hop fan, but i realize its been lost, commercially - which is a BAD thing due to our friends, family & children getting the wrong messages. Wrong messages along the lines of CONSUME, hey girl, kiss that girl, Be gay. Be different even if you aint blah blah, basically pushing segregation etc.

Luckily theres artist out there that are not just in it for the money, but in it because the enjoy the carrer and the money is a bonus. They're not letting their Label control their content.

After all that, i would like to introduce Akala, the biggest truth movement through music i have ever witnessed. He's inspired me to start writing again, something i stopped 8 years ago. If you're reading this Akala, thanks allot.

Without further a due, heres some of his music.

every single one of his songs has content like this. . i wont post any more, please spread awareness.
edit on 28-11-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is my fav video of his. a freestyle

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the post I just found out about Akala a couple days ago and I am definitely going to spread to word and tell my friends about him. He is a true emcee and I respect his music a lot.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Akala is a great artst; thanks for sharing. Do you know if he has released anything recently.

join