It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this guy (Dr Greer) an alien (reptilian?) in a human suit? You decide. It's probly one of

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by fairguy

There were neanderthals, maybe they are the reason why we refer to ourselves as the human race?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Is this guy (Dr Greer) an alien (reptilian?) in a human suit?

After watching the first couple minutes of the video and seeing this is just another pixellated poorly shot video analysis, my answer to the question would have to be 'No'.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

and human beings what other beings are there?
except
human doings

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh you so have to watch it at 5:48 it was the best part, make you sure you have it big enough to fill your screen,

it made my day, everytime im feeling sad, im going to watch it

And the slowed down effect makes him sound drunk

wow Dr Greer is way buff.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The information FrequencyFences gives at the end of the video is rather a lot to take in, all this about the Draconians is quite new to me, but I'm still not completely sold on the entire idea.

It seems plausible, though.

The human race, as sheep-like as ever

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
After watching this video this dude has taken to many steroids or hit the bar to much he is a little odd, poor pixels of the video makes it hard to see plus my poor eye site yea old age, but on the other hand it could be possible he is, i believe some are here in my experience most aliens are here for there own agenda and its not good but there a few that are here to help thats for sure , but still some good evidence in the video.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I watched this video all the way through.. I don't really buy into the whole reptilian thing at all, he looks normal to me ..Steven Greer im sure if he is watching this video at home he is laughing his butt off at the slow, pixilated ,poor lighting garbage video ..Steven Greer is not a reptilian alien but he sure has a hot body
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
The one thing I always thought odd is, why are we always reffered to as the "human" race, if there really is nothing or no one else but us and animals, wouldnt we just be "the race"

hmmm

Because us hue-mans come in different hue's and shades of color.

That is why.

Or it can be a reference for who-man, because we don't really know who we are.

I think it has a double meaning, but that is just some of the rumors i have heard.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
That was the dumbest thing I have ever, ever, ever watched.

A person wrinkles their brow it means reptilian 'ridges' under the skin.

A person bends their fingers it means their fingers are morphing....

Steven Greer is just the ugliest of the charlatans, thats all.

I turned it off after the whole finger thing. If anyone takes this tripe seriously they are sad
edit on 5-12-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Good answer
The whole reptilian thing is just too far fetched tho
Even for my imagination

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

I am a skeptic on the reptilian humanoids, but i find it a possibility.

I do believe hue-mans do have a reptilian nature, especially the big corporate CEO's and CFO's, cold blooded and mean.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
That was the dumbest thing I have ever, ever, ever watched.

A person wrinkles their brow it means reptilian 'ridges' under the skin.

A person bends their fingers it means their fingers are morphing....

Steven Greer is just the ugliest of the charlatans, thats all.

I turned it off after the whole finger thing. If anyone takes this tripe seriously they are sad
edit on 5-12-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

Nomad couldn't of said it any better. Just a few darkened areas around the eyes, some optical illusions of the fingers, some wrinkles in the face and a few photoshop functions to make an appearance as a Reptilian. Now I'm not denying the fact that there could be a hidden reptilian species within mankind, but this guy looks no more than just a Doctor giving a speech in a dim lit room.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
But you'll need to watch the video all the way to the end, and TRY to keep an open mind, hey?

Link to youtube vid

link to original web post:

[Removed link to forum]

Enjoy

edit on 11/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-Removed link--Crossposting is not allowed as per ATS Terms & Conditions.

Why do you call him an alien? PLEASE EXPLAIN....
ohhhboy DO TELL....
edit on 13-2-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I do believe in the existence of extra-terrestrials and do think they are visiting/interacting with us but each time I see a "reptilian shape shifting" video it seems a bit overboard. As somebody else mentioned, it does appear to be just pixels acting up. I've seen some videos of myself where the quality was poor and "pixelated" but I know I'm not a reptilian.

Interesting video though

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have a theory behind reptilian theorists. They were traumatized by the horribleness of our then, lord and savior "Super Mario" in his first major motion picture. This movie was call "Super Mario Bros." (John Leguizomo and Dennis Hopper in the same movie, sign me up). Unfortunately, it was a dud. This movie depicted reptilians and that is where all of this must come from.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
I have a theory behind reptilian theorists. They were traumatized by the horribleness of our then, lord and savior "Super Mario" in his first major motion picture. This movie was call "Super Mario Bros." (John Leguizomo and Dennis Hopper in the same movie, sign me up). Unfortunately, it was a dud. This movie depicted reptilians and that is where all of this must come from.

Indeed! Koopa must be the puppet master! He even shapeshifts into Newt Gingrich when needed (the "newt" is a dead give away)
Excellent work my friend

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If that man isn't (A wolf in sheeps clothing?) an alien then dang ! sure as heck is one odd-looking guy.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

After reading David Icke's books, listening to Alex Collier, and watching John Lear's interviews, I strongly believe that it is possible for this, awkward creature to be that of the Chitauri, Annunaki, Alpha-Draconian... whatever you want to call it/ him.

Post Scriptum

I am young, and this is my first time posting on the ATS forum board, so I wouldn't mind advice if I am doing something incorrect/ inappropriate. Thank you.

-Scotty

top topics

<< 1   >>

join