It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash Movie claims that the Pentagon was NOT hit by an airliner in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
See this and keep an open mind. Creepy and thought provoking. (this movie may have already been posted, apologies if it has.)

www.ebaumsworld.com...

What do you all think: discuss.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes, it does.

Thread I started about it 2 days ago

We've been discussing it for awhile now...And it's about 20 threads down from this one.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
'pologies.

still makes u think dont it..

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh God,

I know that I was put here on this earth for a reason... and I try to be a good person and do the right thing, but it's becoming harder and hard.. You see God, there are these terrible men on the earth, they plotted this terrorist attack against the country that I live in and took down 3 buildings and damaged the Pentagon.

You see God, I'm a member of the worlds greatest discussion board, ATS, and lately on ATS, it won't die, it won't go away, we try to do the right thing, but they won't accept it.

They keep starting threads over and over again, it won't die.

So I'm asking you God, please kill the subject of Bldg 7 and the Pentagon, or take me off this earth

Amen

[edit on 5-9-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
now, now, elevatedone...

Thou shalt not tempt the Lord.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Oh God,

I know that I was put here on this earth for a reason... and I try to be a good person and do the right thing, but it's becoming harder and hard.. You see God, there are these terrible men on the earth, they plotted this terrorist attack against the country that I live in and took down 3 buildings and damaged the Pentagon.

You see God, I'm a member of the worlds greatest discussion board, ATS, and lately on ATS, it won't die, it won't go away, we try to do the right thing, but they won't accept it.

They keep starting threads over and over again, it won't die.

So I'm asking you God, please kill the subject of Bldg 7 and the Pentagon, or take me off this earth

Amen

[edit on 5-9-2004 by elevatedone]

Im sorry i dont have the spiritual or mental talents to read your mind from where ever you may live as so to prevent myself from double posting in a manner you find mentally disturbing.

Im being sarcastic BTW

new topics

top topics

join