It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Libyan Media Propaganda Continues,Smiling nanny recovering from Gadhafi family's burns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
CNN

Notice the hard warming lines here

It's heart-warming to see her finally enjoying herself. All her Ethiopian friends here had been lured to Libya by promises of lucrative work. But no one we know of has suffered quite like Shweyga.

She had a party? i feel sorry for the people on Malta they are been used as pawns and puppets

She's just arrived at a party, organized by the small Ethiopian community on Malta. It's the first time she's seen many of her new friends since being discharged from hospital last week.

Offers of help poured into CNN Center and resulted in her evacuation to the tiny Mediterranean nation of Malta.

imagine it was also the same CNN that found her? what a coincidence wouldnt anyone agree to that and guess what she will be staying at Malta and wont be leaving.

Shweyga says she doesn't feel ready physically or emotionally to return to Ethiopia and be subjected to the scrutiny of people in her hometown. She remains profoundly self-conscious of her appearance.

What kind of reactions cnn wanted from this story? something like this

XiChong And all of us in the Council of The Righteous stood up and shouted,,,victory,victory,victory,my God is a God of Victory...................Thank you CNN

celh It is good to keep getting updates and to watch her recover.. I wonder though why some stories just stop.. Like the little boy Youssif.. I would like to hear an update on him also.

culater guess evilness does run in the family

benina and thank you to Dan Rivers, CNN for supporting her and keeping this story alive to show the world the evil of Daffi mafia clan

benina glad to see you doing better dear and much thanks to people of Malta

Jeropiga For the ppl that keeps saying bad things about NATO, the intervention, even with teh cost of civilians, just one tip: Remember Lockerbie.

For the ppl that keeps saying bad things about NATO, the intervention, even with teh cost of civilians,

Remember Lockerbie? Remember Lockerbie? where was and where is the proof that Gadhafi had any connections to the bombings at all? dont forget they first blamed Sryia for the bombing of Lockerbie then since they didnt want blame them anymore they turned that blame onto Gadhafi.

So whatever happened to supposed Rape Accuser Iman al-Obeidi? is her name even real to start with? the way she acted on the camera reminded me of an actor.

Surley if she was indeed raped why she didnt go to a Libyan hospital to confirm that she was raped? if i was raped in war or in peace Rape Accusers usual dont go to a news crew and tells them on what happend.
Source Newser

Remember she had no marks on her face and her body didnt show any signs of been raped so i am very doubtfully of the story by Iman al-Obeidi just like i am with this supposed nanny.

So who are the 2 people that the western mainstream news media outlets are they using for Propaganda?
1.The Alleged Rape Accuser Iman al-Obeidi
2.Gadhafi Nanny

Why wont CNN ever show the true victims of the war by the NATO bombings? well they ever show those footages to the public? i guess they will never show them, beucase that would backfire them and government for starting the war in Libya.

Libyans are been tricked just like with the rest of the western countries

new topics

join