It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens EPIC season finale: "Aliens and the Creation of Man".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
So you people are still buying into History Channel's propaganda? You actually think the History Channel would tell you the truth? lol, how sad.

Just more crap prepping you all for the false flag alien event.

Don't fall for it when it happens!

When what happens?

DEMONS Raait Is it Gate 1
Or gate 2
Or Gate 3?
Or Gate Number 4?
Or Gate Number 5? 6? 7? 8? Gate Number NINE? THATS IT

LMAO

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by Diplomat
So you people are still buying into History Channel's propaganda? You actually think the History Channel would tell you the truth? lol, how sad.

Just more crap prepping you all for the false flag alien event.

Don't fall for it when it happens!

When what happens?

DEMONS Raait Is it Gate 1
Or gate 2
Or Gate 3?
Or Gate Number 4?
Or Gate Number 5? 6? 7? 8? Gate Number NINE? THATS IT

LMAO

When what happens? When the false flag alien event happens.

Will it be tomorrow? Will it be in 10 years? Who knows... just don't fall for it when it does happen!

From the looks of it most of you gullible people WILL fall for it when it happens though.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Im going to allow myself in a little wilder claim:

The things I expect are possible and can happen are:
- having high level people beyond the rank of the President who are dictating the things
- having been in contact with Extraterrestrial life, exchange for technology and working together with Them
- making genetical experiments, even creating human's own Grey species, doing horrible things to humanity

So what is there else? Oh I know - you want to say DAEAMONS
More like false demons flag for the real deal either some bad human people, some bad aliens or both.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"Daemons" or not, there is still a plan for a false flag alien event, that's what all of the propaganda is about.

It will be their last resort at attempting to solidify their world government if all other avenues fail.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by alldaylong
Do people really take this programme seriously? It's pure conjecture at best. When it comes to "Alien Life" this is the man i prefer to believe:-

www.dailygalaxy.com...

I do, it fits in perfectly with all of the research I have done over the years. I believe strongly that human beings, as we appear today, are in fact the end result of ET intervention and alterations. ETs no doubt seeded Earth a few million years ago.

Evidence????

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by alldaylong
Do people really take this programme seriously? It's pure conjecture at best. When it comes to "Alien Life" this is the man i prefer to believe:-

www.dailygalaxy.com...

I do, it fits in perfectly with all of the research I have done over the years. I believe strongly that human beings, as we appear today, are in fact the end result of ET intervention and alterations. ETs no doubt seeded Earth a few million years ago.

Evidence????

They will probably direct you to ancient paintings and cave drawings that could really be interpreted as anything, but they will claim they are alien spaceships.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join