It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intense feeling of nothing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Alot of people here have feelings of doom and gloom. I however have no such feelings. There will be no world wars no alien invasions, no disclosure etc. We are just going to sit at ATS until we rot.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

We are just going to sit at ATS until we rot.

what about another hobby than ats ?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I for one really like ATS, I never bother with the doom and gloom stuff, but I really enjoy some of the posts and people on here, I must add that there is a waealth of information, very intelligent people and extremely good reports on here. If you are blinkered then you will miss the excellent posts that really get the mind thinking, yes there are some nutters, but you get them everywhere, look out your windows lol, but the main group on here I have grown to respect their views, please do not slate what you may not understand, everyone has fears, hopes and dreams and try to post something that instills thought and proactive discussion...respect cheers!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by annakin1
reply to post by icepack

I for one really like ATS, I never bother with the doom and gloom stuff, but I really enjoy some of the posts and people on here, I must add that there is a waealth of information, very intelligent people and extremely good reports on here. If you are blinkered then you will miss the excellent posts that really get the mind thinking, yes there are some nutters, but you get them everywhere, look out your windows lol, but the main group on here I have grown to respect their views, please do not slate what you may not understand, everyone has fears, hopes and dreams and try to post something that instills thought and proactive discussion...respect cheers!!!

you replied to my post or to the original post ?

new topics

top topics

join