It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP Finds Law Enforcement SPYING on Canadians, & Infiltrating Organisations!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Does this really surprise ANY of you? What we already knew, had no been officially been released by our trusty State Broadcaster, the CBC!

G20 case reveals 'largest ever' police spy operation

edit on 11/23/1111 by moondoggy2 because: Add Image

edit on 11/23/1111 by moondoggy2 because: Title Tweak

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I lost all respect for the RCMP when they decided to be unofficial tax collectors for local governments by hiding behind bushes to hand out photo radar tickets to soccer mom's. They have since become a joke. One of the most corrupt police forces around. The stories of their lies and corruption just keep coming, but, no one in Canada seems to care.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thats pretty scary considering this is Canada. I know undercover work is common, but this is pretty large scale.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

pissed me off when they wait outside the bar to see if you blow over .6

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It boggles me to no end how much our police forces concentrate on speeding...I am in proximity to the murder capital of Canada...a city of less than 1 million where they can hand out 1800 speeding tickets in 24 hours, but can't get the gang war under control...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I have never heard of the RCMP handing out photo radar tickets. Frankly I find the RCMP very fair compared to city cops

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

In Alberta they are now going to get you for blowing over .05. What a joke. The police in BC have already said they are wasting their time and arresting people after having a couple of beers after golf. But, anything to make a buck. They are mindless robots who do whatever the government tells them to do. They can however rally for union causes that serve them.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Amen, brother! The same applies here in Ontario.... .05 gets you a 24 hour suspension.

new topics

top topics

join